Delayed Mazda3 Sport Delivery / Pickup?

Whelp, I just put down a deposit for a Sport GT AWD, the c-pillar honestly didn't bother me as much as I expected. Managed to get a decent discount although all Sport GT AWD are factory order at the moment in Canada so it looks like I'll be waiting a month or two for the car. Decided on the new Polymetal colour with the red interior. #excited.

Whelp, I just put down a deposit for a Sport GT AWD, the c-pillar honestly didn't bother me as much as I expected. Managed to get a decent discount although all Sport GT AWD are factory order at the moment in Canada so it looks like I'll be waiting a month or two for the car. Decided on the new Polymetal colour with the red interior. #excited.

Congrats on your new purchase! Do you mind sharing the discount (off MSRP) you got on the brand new 3 sport you got? Am also in Cda and considering getting a 3 but in the sedan version. Thanks in advance!

Congrats on your new purchase! Do you mind sharing the discount (off MSRP) you got on the brand new 3 sport you got? Am also in Cda and considering getting a 3 but in the sedan version. Thanks in advance!

I got $1437.24 off without any incentives and they also weren't pushy with the extras either. If you are in the GTA you could probably push for more since there are way more dealers than in Alberta.

Last edited:
I got $1437.24 off without any incentives and they also weren't pushy with the extras either. If you are in the GTA you could probably push for more since there are way more dealers than in Alberta.

Wow...that*s pretty good considering it*s a brand new/redesigned model and dealer*s markup is only around $1700-1800! I asked 1 dealer here and told me since the 3 is brand new there are no discounts/incentives....crossed that dealer off my list. Unfortunately there aren*t a lot of dealers in my area (total of 4 in MB).

Wow...that*s pretty good considering it*s a brand new/redesigned model and dealer*s markup is only around $1700-1800! I asked 1 dealer here and told me since the 3 is brand new there are no discounts/incentives....crossed that dealer off my list. Unfortunately there aren*t a lot of dealers in my area (total of 4 in MB).

I just used the unhaggle.com template which shows a full breakdown of the costs and the average dealer profit in my area (around 5%) I asked for 4% and they agreed to it to earn my business.

Last edited:
Back