CEL and power loss

2019 cx5 GTR.
Like Chris_Top_Her, I thought you would give up on Mazda and get something else like 2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid with sport suspension. And I also thought you would like to get a used vehicle from a financial point of view. I guess you just couldn't resist the power and torque of the CX-5 2.5T which is having. And don't complain the gas mileage in the future because poor gas mileage is expected on your new CX-5 GTR. Congrats!

2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid with sport suspension.

Perhaps I am mis-remembering, but aside from MPG being better, I thought the consensus from another thread was that the rest of the ride of the new 2019 RAV4 is still floaty boat Toyota?

Like Chris_Top_Her, I thought you would give up on Mazda and get something else like 2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid with sport suspension. And I also thought you would like to get a used vehicle from a financial point of view. I guess you just couldn't resist the power and torque of the CX-5 2.5T which is having. And don't complain the gas mileage in the future because poor gas mileage is expected on your new CX-5 GTR. Congrats!

It benchmarks the WRX manual in acceleration. I couldn't find any other awd car new or CPO for $35k or less that compared in features, performance, or consumer report rapport..

As to mpg, we will see. One of the rags got 30mpg at 75mph out of it....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back