Consumer Reports 2019 Brand Report Card

Surprised Genesis is up there high. Is there actual Genesis dealerships now?

Hard to beat the CRV as an all around SUV. Its a clear winner imho however not sure I would recommend to friends/family over the Rav4 as the default referral with personal referral being the CX-5. Only reason why the CRV is still on our radar is that OD may not affect us in our warm region.

That said anyone shopping for an entry level lux SUV I automatically advise to test out the CX-5 Turbo.

Yeah he used to be over here s*** talking CX-5s and praising the almighty CR-V before he got banned. He even voted in a poll that his "Gen 2 CX-5 transmission broke"(he doesn't have one). Guy really doesn't like Mazda for some reason.

Edit: Oh hey, I found the pic. Good for a laugh.

iUly6hh.png

Last edited:
Surprised Genesis is up there high. Is there actual Genesis dealerships now?

Hard to beat the CRV as an all around SUV. Its a clear winner imho however not sure I would recommend to friends/family over the Rav4 as the default referral with personal referral being the CX-5. Only reason why the CRV is still on our radar is that OD may not affect us in our warm region.

That said anyone shopping for an entry level lux SUV I automatically advise to test out the CX-5 Turbo.

Do you ever travel? Man...I'd skip the CRV and go CX5 or RAV or moped or something until they have got their engine issues firmly in hand.

Yeah he used to be over here s*** talking CX-5s and praising the almighty CR-V before he got banned. He even voted in a poll that his "Gen 2 CX-5 transmission broke". Guy really doesn't like Mazda for some reason.

Yeah, I may bag on Mazda, but when I do, I feel they deserve it, and I don't make up BS out of the blue. T hat was next level.

Yeah, I may bag on Mazda, but when I do, I feel they deserve it, and I don't make up BS out of the blue. T hat was next level.
Yeah exactly. I rag on Mazda too at times when I think it is deserved as well. Blind loyalty to any brand for anything is stupid. Same with jobs. **** me over and I'm a mercenary.

Yeah exactly. I rag on Mazda too at times when I think it is deserved as well. Blind loyalty to any brand for anything is stupid. Same with jobs. **** me over and I'm a mercenary.

I've also become quite the corporate mercenary. My current job knows it, too, I think. They treat me right though. People who are blindly loyal to their job who are not self employed or working a legit family business (theirs) make me sad, because that job doesn't give a flying toad about them 99/100x.

I've also become quite the corporate mercenary. My current job knows it, too, I think. They treat me right though. People who are blindly loyal to their job who are not self employed or working a legit family business (theirs) make me sad, because that job doesn't give a flying toad about them 99/100x.

Completely agree there Uno.

My boss rolls her eyes all the time anytime we have some big "all hands" meeting where the big muckety mucks spew a bunch of bulls*** and the kool-aid drinkers lap it up. I sit in the back and turn into these guys with my other coworker:

StatlerWaldorf_3872.png

Last edited:
I still don't understand why he had (has) such a hate on for Mazda. I asked him that question point blank more than once (when he was still on here), and never got an answer.
He avoided the subject completely. It's an unhealthy obsession. I'm glad he's gone from these pages.

He definitely has Mazda derangement syndrome.

Back