HUD - Adaptive Display

plouie10

:
2016 CX-5 GS Edition Titanium Flash Mica
Hi,
I have a 2019 CX-9 GT and was wondering if you could save the adjustment of the HUD display. I go into settings adjust the height, but after I turn off the car and start again, it always resets the height to the default middle. I have tried saving the setting with the seat memory (don't know if that's the correct way to do it, as the manual is kinda vague) but no luck. Can this not be saved?
Thanks
Phil

Hm. I have an 18 and the HUD position is always saved whenever I turn the car on.

....not the same vehicle but my 2014 Mazda3 HUD settings are always retained, as were the HUD settings for my 2001 Corvette.

Yes, the HUD position is linked to the saved seat position, which is linked to the remote you use. My remote unlocks the door, sets my seat position, and sets my HUD position. My wife's remote the same for her positions. This includes sensing which remote is near the door when the unlock button is pushed.

You nailed it...the manual is vague. Keep trying different combinations of the instructions they give.

Okay I feel dumb. While I was saving it to seat memory 1, I wasn't saving it to my keyfob. Because I never pressed the memory button when I got in the car it would just reset to default. After I saved it my keyfob it worked. Problem solved. When PTguy said it's linked to the fob that when I had the idea to save it to the fob.
Thanks for your help

Its too bad it remembers those settings but doesn't for the side mirror. Or does it for the 2019 models now?

Back