2002 Protege5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling my 2002 Mazda Protege5. It is a 5 speed manual transmission with just 127k miles on the clock. I am the second owner and have taken great care of this car during ~4 years I've owned it. Car is very clean both inside and out and in great mechanical shape. I have done all the scheduled maintenance and have all records for the time that I've owned it. Major work done in the past 40k miles includes new timing belt at 90k and suspension replaced with KYB GR2 struts and racing beat springs at 113k. I bought the car with a rebuilt title due to some cosmetic damage and had it repaired. There is zero structural damage (can send you a copy of the carfax and photos of the original damage to verify this).

The car has current registration and smog certification (both as of Aug 2018). It needs nothing and is ready to drive. It's been extremely reliable, easy to maintain, and economical (I regularly got 32+ mpg highway). Also a great camping/roadtrip vehicle that I've taken on 1000+ mile trips without a single issue. The hidden hitch lets you mount a bike/cargo rack very easily (I never actually used it to tow, so you would have to do the wiring yourself if that is your purpose). It is also very spacious and with the rear seats folded flat can haul an impressive amount of stuff.

Some of the features include: sunroof, roof rack, hidden hitch, Alpine stereo w/iPod USB and bluetooth, Mazdaspeed Sport exhaust, corksport short shifter, poly shifter bushings, and Mazdaspeed Protege 17" wheels wrapped in 205/45/r17 Kumho Ecsta PS31 tires with lots of life left in them. Engine is completely stock. I will include a spare key and keyless entry remote.

Can see photos of the car [link removed]

Please contact me with any questions or for more information - thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back