Best Audio Setting

There isnt much to tweak I think.
All on max and enabled centerpoint.
The audio system is nothing special even though it says bose.

I just got my 19 CX5 GT and wanted to hear what your audio setting is. Thanks in advance.

This can very greatly. Two people may not like the same speakers in the same environment....you get the idea. For me (2016.5 CX-5, doesn't have the speakers in the pillars):
  • I have the bass either at center or one click to the left (seems bass heavy to me).
  • The treble is two clicks to the right.
  • Fade is about two to three clicks to the right. Audio is front heavy for me so I prefer to be more submerged. However, some people who ride in the back may no like it if they're trying to talk to you depending on the volume.
  • Balance - centered
  • Centerpoint - enabled
  • Audiopilot - enabled

I played around a bit with the settings and came to the options above.

This one is an interesting topic. To me, the Centerpoint makes the sound more "central" whereas the Centerpoint disabled sounds makes the audio more "L/R distinct". To each his/her own.

2019 GTR --- I'm pleasantly surprised with the sound quality, with CP on or off. I came from a Jeep Wrangler where I had a very nice system installed, which we as good as any system I ever heard. This is not quite at that level, but still very good.

Back