Funny story

7eregrine

The man, the myth, the legend
:
Land of Cleve
:
2016.5 CX5
Been meaning to share this. Happened a week or 2 ago when we got the freak warm weather here. Hit 60 in the afternoon.
I'm driving home. Great mood. Windows open. Almost half of the people on the road had open windows. Stop at a light. Couple in the car next to me windows open, music playing. The woman looks at me. I say to her
"Heck, yes, spring is here!"
They both laugh.
Pull up to the next light. There's a brand new temp tagged CX5 next to me. Her window is open.
"Hey, nice car! Do you love it?"
"Oh, I totally do! We shopped a bunch of cars and this one stood out!"
"Oh, that's great! You're going to love it!"
"Yea, I couldn't trade in my RAV4 fast enough, and the new RAV I did NOT like. Do you have one?"
"Well, yea. That's what this is!" I pat the car. "Although mine's a 16 so it looks a little different"
Light changes...
"Have a great night!" She says and pulls away.
And I realize...
I'm in my mom's Jeep Cherokee....

I can only imagine what she thought as she pulled away...

(uhm)

She thought it was a funny story too and is telling a different version of it to some one else...

:D:D (rofl2)(rofl2)

women: honey you are not going to believe what just happened (giggles), so im at the light.....

...was probably hoping you wouldn't follow her home, lol

I'm telling ya man. I'm not sure how Jeep CX-5's are getting past security checkpoints. They're the bomb!!!

You seem to drive that Cherokee a lot.
Just seems like because I always have something to saw about when I do lol. Wife is the primary CX5 driver itn winter since her commute is much longer. And she hates the Jeep. So when its here I drive it.

she had her finger on the 911 button the entire time
For one very brief second I thought I would chase her down to explain that I'm not a complete idiot and do have a Mazda. Yeah, that was a stupid thought. Let her have her story too. Ha

Sucks when you're in the beater and you forget...LOL

Kind of like the old guy hitting on the women but doesn't realize his taupe is blowing up in the wind LOL

Back