For Sale Parting 2002 Protege5

Hello protege people im back from dead. sorry it has been so long my life has been crazier than ever, nevertheless, my original owner white p5 is getting parted out.

I will remove and ship anything from Sacramento, CA, upon request and cash is king here nothing personal ever.

obviously the fonts bashed which led to overheating and the siezing of the engine.

Thank you all and I hope to here from you soon!

28ccf723d336728061c3d86cdde7e59f.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, how is the condition of the steering wheel? Also I am interested in the lower grill mesh and a passenger side front floormat.

Thanks!

the steering wheels not too bad but peeling a little bit where the leather connects on the top left and i have to check out the mats let me get back to you. the lower grill mesh is snapped in a couple spots. i just took it off and sawed my bumper to fit in the trash haha

Do you happen to have the rear parcel shelf? In the photo it looks like the antenna is missing, but I'd be interested in that as well. Will be in the Sacramento area next week, so no need to ship.

Do you happen to have the rear parcel shelf? In the photo it looks like the antenna is missing, but I'd be interested in that as well. Will be in the Sacramento area next week, so no need to ship.

im sorry what is the rear parcel shelf? the cover in the trunk? and i might have another antenna but idk if its stock ill have to check it out

Back