Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 43

Thread: 2002 p5 parting

  1. #16
    Registered Member

    2002 Mazda Protégé5

    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    3
    Pics of front seat pls and price I live in the area no shipping.

  2. #17
    Registered Member Coker's Avatar

    2002 Mazda Protege5

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by StageRat View Post
    Pics of front seat pls and price I live in the area no shipping.
    will do as soon as i wake up. theyre cloth seats tho if youre aware

  3. #18
    Registered Member grffn's Avatar

    '02 P5

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    213
    how is the condition on the side mouldings on the door? and are they roof racks available?

  4. #19
    Registered Member

    2002 Mazda Protégé5

    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Coker View Post
    mine is all black i am pretty sure. i had black leather seats. you want pics of those as well?
    I thought you said the seats were leather? If they are not leather I am not interested thank you for the fast response.

  5. #20
    Registered Member Coker's Avatar

    2002 Mazda Protege5

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by StageRat View Post
    I thought you said the seats were leather? If they are not leather I am not interested thank you for the fast response.


    this is the parts car i had leather that i swapped out with the cloth sorry about the inconvienence

  6. #21
    Registered Member Coker's Avatar

    2002 Mazda Protege5

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by grffn View Post
    how is the condition on the side mouldings on the door? and are they roof racks available?
    excellent of course. and you kno it. would you like pics of everything?

  7. #22
    Registered Member Coker's Avatar

    2002 Mazda Protege5

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Coker View Post
    this is the parts car i had leather that i swapped out with the cloth sorry about the inconvienence


    since you live in the area i can give you great deals on random parts on this car like the tranny or other heavy items. just let me kno. thanks again

  8. #23
    Registered Member Coker's Avatar

    2002 Mazda Protege5

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Coker View Post
    excellent of course. and you kno it. would you like pics of everything?
    are you looking for the stripes on the outside of the door or the black on the inside?

  9. #24
    Registered Member grffn's Avatar

    '02 P5

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    213
    Quote Originally Posted by Coker View Post
    are you looking for the stripes on the outside of the door or the black on the inside?
    some pics would be nice, what price you thinking for the roof racks?
    and the side trim mouldings along the outside of the door.

    thanks for the quick response!
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

  10. #25
    Registered Member Coker's Avatar

    2002 Mazda Protege5

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by grffn View Post
    some pics would be nice, what price you thinking for the roof racks?
    and the side trim mouldings along the outside of the door.

    thanks for the quick response!
    pmd

  11. #26
    Registered Member grffn's Avatar

    '02 P5

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    213
    bump. let's get this guy some sales going.

    smooth transaction. ordered what i needed and kept me up with updates. he ships asap.
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

  12. #27
    Registered Member

    2002 Protege5

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    9
    2 things
    1. Do you have the original roof rack caps? The covers for when you have the racks off.
    2. How do you feel about cutting off the rear quarters? and maybe the inner fender wells? guessing they're real clean because it's a cali car

  13. #28
    Registered Member Coker's Avatar

    2002 Mazda Protege5

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinifee View Post
    2 things
    1. Do you have the original roof rack caps? The covers for when you have the racks off.
    2. How do you feel about cutting off the rear quarters? and maybe the inner fender wells? guessing they're real clean because it's a cali car
    i just sold those caps sorry man but where do you live? i could possibly do some cutting for you. could you send me pics maybe where you want? the car is clean fersure except for the back left tower by the hatch where a cabinet fell on it during the rain. i can send better pics if youd like

  14. #29
    Registered Member STudMUffin1177's Avatar

    Mazda protege5

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Graham
    Posts
    190
    Would you be able to ship the front passenger door?

  15. #30
    Registered Member Coker's Avatar

    2002 Mazda Protege5

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by STudMUffin1177 View Post
    Would you be able to ship the front passenger door?


    im sorry man i never saw this but i would be willing too. where you need it to go?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2002 protege5 for sale
    By protegeforsale in forum Completed Transactions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 08:39 PM
  2. 2002 Protege5 for sale
    By Reitrof in forum Completed Transactions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 10:57 AM
  3. 2002 Black P5 for sale
    By Whiterob in forum Completed Transactions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-03-2007, 09:03 AM
  4. 2002 P5 for sale in atlanta, GA
    By djmafioso in forum Protege5
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-30-2005, 03:26 PM
  5. 2002 Protege5 For Sale
    By Chiguy_2002 in forum Protege5
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-12-2005, 10:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •