For Sale Parting 2002 Protege5

Hello protege people im back from dead. sorry it has been so long my life has been crazier than ever, nevertheless, my original owner white p5 is getting parted out.

I will remove and ship anything from Sacramento, CA, upon request and cash is king here nothing personal ever.

obviously the fonts bashed which led to overheating and the siezing of the engine.

Thank you all and I hope to here from you soon!

28ccf723d336728061c3d86cdde7e59f.jpg

Last edited:
this is the parts car i had leather that i swapped out with the cloth sorry about the inconvienence

since you live in the area i can give you great deals on random parts on this car like the tranny or other heavy items. just let me kno. thanks again

are you looking for the stripes on the outside of the door or the black on the inside?

some pics would be nice, what price you thinking for the roof racks?
and the side trim mouldings along the outside of the door.

thanks for the quick response!

bump. let's get this guy some sales going.

smooth transaction. ordered what i needed and kept me up with updates. he ships asap. (rockon)

2 things
1. Do you have the original roof rack caps? The covers for when you have the racks off.
2. How do you feel about cutting off the rear quarters? and maybe the inner fender wells? guessing they're real clean because it's a cali car

2 things
1. Do you have the original roof rack caps? The covers for when you have the racks off.
2. How do you feel about cutting off the rear quarters? and maybe the inner fender wells? guessing they're real clean because it's a cali car

i just sold those caps sorry man but where do you live? i could possibly do some cutting for you. could you send me pics maybe where you want? the car is clean fersure except for the back left tower by the hatch where a cabinet fell on it during the rain. i can send better pics if youd like

Hi,
Do you have the rear head rests?
If so, let me know how much shipped to 75039 please.
Thanks,
Nat

let me send you some pics in the am or when i get off of work. ill figure out a price and shipping monday for you

Do you have the roof rack end covers? Im looking for drivers-side front and passenger-side rear. Also, is the car automatic? Im looking for the gear indicator lens, mine cracked and pieces fell out.

umm idk they sell for a couple hundred. it really just depends on how ling itd take me to get it all off. i think mine has a chip too

they might have your pieces on ebay for 30. ive seen them on there before

Hi, how is the condition of the steering wheel? Also I am interested in the lower grill mesh and a passenger side front floormat.

Thanks!

Back