2018 List of things you must do to make this car perfect - advice needed

ek2precision

:
Mazda, CX-5 Grand Touring
I have spent all morning in this forum because we got 7" of snow last night. I love how this CX5 drives in it but alas the other people are not as fortunate and will most certainly hit me before I get to see what the sunshine will make this crystal look like in the spring. - I digress.
first thank you for the site, there is lots of stuff/info here. where is the list of must have mods?

There isn't one. There really aren't any for that car. Is there something specific you want to do?

For me, making it perfect was putting a hitch on it so I could carry my bike. Perfect is different for everyone! If I was routinely driving in lots of snow and ice, snow tires would be high on my list.

These are the things I did almost immediately after purchasing. These are my go-to mods on every vehicle pretty much

-All weather floor mats
-Rubber trunk liner
-Trunk cargo net
-Replaced all interior lights with LEDs (also license plate lights)
- Installed Pro-clip for phone mount (which I have sense taken out of my car)
-Tinted windows, including 70% on windshield
- Installed sport pedals/dead pedal
- did the wireless charging mod, but its pointless now that I installed the apple CarPlay harness

Canadian MAZDA all weather mats, $39 visors from e-bay, l.e.d. bulbs inside for sure. Better tires when the time comes or a new set of rims so your CX5 doesn't look like their CX5.

Does anyone have a part number for the led interior bulbs? And are they just plug and play? Thanks.

I did all weather mats, cargo liner, if you have small kids I put on seatback protectors so they dont wreck the seat kicking it.

Back