2017~2024 CX5 trunk light G46EV7130A Installation Manual Help

:
CX5
Hi Guys,

I just recently bought a mazda accessories G46EV7130A from a japanese website as it is not available here in the USA market. It's a LED light for CX5 trunk area and as you may already know, CX5 trunk light seems to be a bit dark and poorly located so I bought a OEM mazda part from Japan for this purpose.

So, I need help with the installation.

I searched around the forums but the closest I could get was a link to the Mazda Japan accessories support which did not have any guide to installing the item.
The accessories came with a Japanese installation manual but I doubt it is the complete one. I was planning to get a translator to translate the instructions manual but the manual itself looks incomplete so I don't bother translating it. I'm just wondering if any of you have any experience with this accessory.

41zwoT-7HKL._SX355_.jpg41Z-IomMfeL._SX355_.jpg

Thank you!C

Attachments

• IMG_20190206_0002.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 290
Looks like the PDF are the templates where you need to mark and cut the plastic for the hole to point the light.

Suggest you try and use google translate to try and decode the Japanese. Not sure if there are instructions on how to connect the electrical wires in there.

I tried translating the doc. So there's no instructions on how to connect the wires. Just introductions and looks like the first page of the missing manual in my opinion.
Would mazda dealership in the north america be able to install this for me since it's a part from Japan.. Any experience doing so?

I'll try to contact mazda north america customer support to and see if they're able to supply me with the manual.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

I just recently bought a mazda accessories G46EV7130A from a japanese website as it is not available here in the USA market. It's a LED light for CX5 trunk area and as you may already know, CX5 trunk light seems to be a bit dark and poorly located so I bought a OEM mazda part from Japan for this purpose.

So, I need help with the installation.

I searched around the forums but the closest I could get was a link to the Mazda Japan accessories support which did not have any guide to installing the item.
The accessories came with a Japanese installation manual but I doubt it is the complete one. I was planning to get a translator to translate the instructions manual but the manual itself looks incomplete so I don't bother translating it. I'm just wondering if any of you have any experience with this accessory.

View attachment 220341View attachment 220342

Thank you!C

I ordered the same part, but was baffled by the wiring. There was another thread here where a member installed it. He never got around to detailing what he did. I'll keep my eyes here and see how you make out.

I ordered the same part, but was baffled by the wiring. There was another thread here where a member installed it. He never got around to detailing what he did. I'll keep my eyes here and see how you make out.

Just wondering. Did you get the installation manual inside the box (even though it's in Japanese)? I just want to confirm if mine was the complete manual.

Back