Mazda Insiders Invitation

singlemalt_18

My Way IS the Highway
:
18Sig9/07GT7AWD
Mazda Insiders Invitation

My question is very simple: Does everybody get this invitation to participate in this real time ongoing corporate research program?

I just got an email about joining and my purchase was about 6 months ago; I have taken time to complete two other detailed surveys, one from Mazda, another from Ipsos. They make it sound invitational, and wondered if anyone else has taken part in the program. Is it worth the time?

I didn't get an invite. But when I used to own a Lexus, I participated in their similar program. It's hard to say if it's worth the time--who knows how they end up using the data. With Lexus, it was maybe 5 minutes once a month.

I'm part of it. You can get some cool free s***/swag/money. You also have the opportunity to make a (small) diffence.

I filled out the form, only to be told I was "not eligible". Maybe because I am 70 years old and the only want input from younger buyers. We bought 2 cx-5s last year, and we are thinking of trading one for a cx-9. Seniors have disposable income so I don't think ignoring this segment is smart.
Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
I filled out the form, only to be told I was "not eligible". Maybe because I am 70 years old and the only want input from younger buyers. We bought 2 cx-5s last year, and we are thinking of trading one for a cx-9. Seniors have disposable income so I don't think ignoring this segment is smart.
Just my 2 cents.

Well, so much for this... I too was automatically informed that I*m not eligible upon answering the initial questions? I*m *only* 59 years old;-) Who knows what they are looking for, but it*s likely an expensive consulting firm who is not concerned about auto design and driving experience pulling the strings on this.

even though my mommy says i'm special, Mazda doesn't think the same about me, since i did not get an invitation (sad2)

even though my mommy says i'm special, Mazda doesn't think the same about me, since i did not get an invitation (sad2)

The wacky thing is that I just bought a CX-9 and thought I got invited for that. Instead, they invited me for our purchase of a Mazda 3 in 2017!

Apparently they're sending out a lot of these emails now. The Google shows countless people asking about it. My above post was even quoted in other forums as the morons thinks I'm somehow part of the survey team. I guess it's suspicious to talk about something in a positive light. .
These snowflakes need to get a grip.

I'm just now seeing this, and I am a part of the program. I can't see anything that has been "scam like" so far. They haven't asked me to wire them any money yet. ;-) You get a pretty cool insight into how "Mazda thinks" though, which is cool.

I'm just now seeing this, and I am a part of the program. I can't see anything that has been "scam like" so far. They haven't asked me to wire them any money yet. ;-) You get a pretty cool insight into how "Mazda thinks" though, which is cool.

I got this invite a few months after purchasing my 2018 last year. I was also told that I wasn't eligible, and I'm 35. Lol

Back