Cabin Pressure Headache

I do notice a little more resistance shutting due to the seals but not affected by other doors being open or not.

Update:

Due to the fact that I could not find anyone else with this issue with my research for the CX5 I knew I either had a problem with the air exhausters or I had a personal problem. Well, shortly after this I started having major jaw and teeth pain. Won't go into the details but was diagnosed with a major sinus infection that had probably been around since about the time I bought the CX5 in November. This still does not explain why it only happened in the CX5 - must be something with the pressure on fresh air.

Either way, about halfway through my antibiotics and I'm no longer experiencing the headaches, ear popping etc...on fresh air. So, yes, it was a personal problem - go figure.

Music finally sounds great with the sound system. It's very strange what the infection did to the sound of music and base. Wild.

Update:

Due to the fact that I could not find anyone else with this issue with my research for the CX5 I knew I either had a problem with the air exhausters or I had a personal problem. Well, shortly after this I started having major jaw and teeth pain. Won't go into the details but was diagnosed with a major sinus infection that had probably been around since about the time I bought the CX5 in November. This still does not explain why it only happened in the CX5 - must be something with the pressure on fresh air.

Either way, about halfway through my antibiotics and I'm no longer experiencing the headaches, ear popping etc...on fresh air. So, yes, it was a personal problem - go figure.

Music finally sounds great with the sound system. It's very strange what the infection did to the sound of music and base. Wild.
Infections can do some crazy things. Glad you were able to get that figured out!

Back