2016 CX-9 - 305Forged Wheels - 20x9.5 +25

:
Mazda CX-9 Signature
IMG_20181007_165334.jpgIMG_20190127_171657.jpg

Inspired by Edgar_C to try this size. :)

They are a square set and they are so much lighter than OEMs. Most importantly, they are well rated to handle the gross weight. Tires are OEM size 255/50/20 and they are stretch to sit flush with 9.5 width. Beads actually show a bit so I would recommend up a tire size to 275. As you can see, there are still room to have that hellaflush look.

View attachment 220282View attachment 220283

Inspired by Edgar_C to try this size. :)

They are a square set and they are so much lighter than OEMs. Most importantly, they are well rated to handle the gross weight. Tires are OEM size 255/50/20 and they are stretch to sit flush with 9.5 width. Beads actually show a bit so I would recommend up a tire size to 275. As you can see, there are still room to have that hellaflush look.

Looks very nice.

Nice. 305Forged is still a relatively new company right? Their warranty sounds good.

Did you happen to weigh one of the wheels before you put them on? Is there any noticeable difference in how the car drives with the new wheels? Did you get new tires as well, or reuse the OEM ones?

Thanks. I didn't get a chance to weigh them but they are noticably lighter when you pick them up. However, SUV wheels are boat anchors so the weight diff isn't significant to change any handling characteristics or steering feel.

I reused the OEM tires because there's still some life left and I also wanted to see how they would fit first

Looks great! Im planning for 20 9.5, off-set 40. Any advice which tire might be a better fit 265/50/20 or 275/50/20?

Last edited:
Back