Fog Light/Sequential Turn Signal installation

Oppie1

:
2018 Mazda cx-5
Good afternoon everyone. I ordered a set of Fog Light/Sequential Turn signals off ebay that are set to arrive this week. My goal is to install them this weekend. I dont think they come with instructions, so i was looking to see if anyone could point me in the right direction of a walk thru or videos showing the process of getting the bumper off to tying the wiring in.

I would greatly appreciate any leads.

here are the light i got coming - https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)
s-l1600.jpg

these look pretty cool
hope you get it installed soon..
can't wait to see it

Those look pretty cool. I've been on the fence for a little while about getting a set of these. I like these a lot better than the ones that look like arrows when lit up.

Will these work on a CX 5 without the fogs?

Should work fine since the fog light plastic cover is independent from the longer plastic strip the DRL woul replace. See the photo of part in the ebay ad.

Should work fine since the fog light plastic cover is independent from the longer plastic strip the DRL woul replace. See the photo of part in the ebay ad.
Yeah, some of the eBay listings say not to buy it if there are no fogs. I may just get fogs as well.

i watched the posted video, but still unsure where to tie the wire harness into. the directions are rather vague.

I just watched the video as well.
Physical installation is relatively simple, but nothing showed the electrical connections.
I'm hopeful that the manufacturer sourced Molex connectors that interrupt the existing light harnesses.
If the OP discovers that to be the case, I'm in for a set.

I just watched the video as well.
Physical installation is relatively simple, but nothing showed the electrical connections.
I'm hopeful that the manufacturer sourced Molex connectors that interrupt the existing light harnesses.
If the OP discovers that to be the case, I'm in for a set.

i'll keep you posted if i find the wiring diagram

I appreciate that.
A plug and play installation with sealed connectors is greatly preferred to modifying the existing harness.

If i remember it was four wires for power (battery), ground, turn signal and ACC power.

I just ordered them for my Touring I got the ones on ebay that said + fog light bezel. Did you ever get your installed? I have zero electrical knowledge. Hoping its pretty easy

I got mine put in yesterday. I didn't do the work, sorry I can't help with wiring. I had them wire the DRL to the parking light (amber)

I got the kit on eBay (with fog light trim) since my touring doesn't have fog lights. The plastic trim for the fog light fits good with the DRL part

I got mine put in yesterday. I didn't do the work, sorry I can't help with wiring. I had them wire the DRL to the parking light (amber)

I got the kit on eBay (with fog light trim) since my touring doesn't have fog lights. The plastic trim for the fog light fits good with the DRL part
That looks so awesome. I think I'm going to do the same this summer.

i have all my parts, the lights and the bezels...

just looking for a wiring diagram as to what to tap into. Anyone?

this is from Member CharlestonMx5:
There are 4 wires. pretty straight forward. long yellow wire goes to positive on left blinker, short to right blinker. I connected the red to the positive of my fog light on the driver side, only two wires there. Then the black is ground, you will find a ground box on the lower driver side fender, it has about 5 black wires running into it and one large bolt to ground them all, I just hooked a T-tap to one of the grounds instead of putting it under the bolt.

goodluck man. let us know how the install goes..post pics when done!

Back