Amazon Synthetic oil

This is cheaper at <$3 a qt
18994402.jpg

From the API website under Warren Distribution:

amazonbasics Full Synthetic dexos1 0W-20 SN Resource Conserving, SN Plus GF-5I

So it meets API specs per above.

Rebates can suck, but Ive had 100% success doing Pennzoil and Mobil1 rebates. Pennzoil full synthetic currently $22 for 5 quarts at Walmart right now. Get $10 back with Pennzoil online rebate. Or wait for Mobil 1 to do a better rebate, usually $17 off 5 quarts plus oil filter and combine that with $33 Advance Auto Parts deal. $16 after rebate for high quality oil and filter.

We have a winner at 3$ per quart :)
Anybody can find 2$ per quart?
Gotta love all those oil threads.

Rebates can suck, but Ive had 100% success doing Pennzoil and Mobil1 rebates. Pennzoil full synthetic currently $22 for 5 quarts at Walmart right now. Get $10 back with Pennzoil online rebate. Or wait for Mobil 1 to do a better rebate, usually $17 off 5 quarts plus oil filter and combine that with $33 Advance Auto Parts deal. $16 after rebate for high quality oil and filter.

Speaking of the devil, my $1 off per gallon up to 20 gallons of gasoline Shell rebate came today (from last months $23 Walmart Pennzoil full synthetic purchase). Gassing up my Odyssey for maximum savings tomorrow 😈

Well s***, someone made a review of this oil lol. Project Farm is pretty good.

The Amazon oil is made by Warren Distribution who also makes Supertech for Walmart. In all likelihood its the same stuff.

Its decent oil but you can get Supertech for a couple of bucks cheaper.

Guys check out this link: http://pqiamerica.com/PCMO_Sample_Summary_12_15_2016.html

You can do a search for oils. Long story short Amazon 0w20 Volatility, mass % loss, 1 hr scores really good. 9.9% loss. Everything else ranges from 10-13%.

Only thing better is Amsoil Signature series (7.6% loss) but they did not test 0w20 though.

Edit: Mobil Annual is at 8.5%

Last edited:
Wow, excellent resource! Thank you so much for sharing!

I wouldnt hesitate to use the Amazon stuff. Ill stick with Mobil One Advanced Fuel Economy, Extended Performance or Pennzoil Platinum as long as they keep up with their mail in rebate programs. The Advanced Fuel economy has really low cold cranking viscosity and I didnt know that. If it werent for mail in rebates, Id switch to SuperTech based on this resource to stay as cheap as possible, or the AmazonBasics if I didnt feel like going out physically shopping.

Back