MMS not working...Communication with the vehicle was interrupted...

:
2017 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring
MMS not working...Communication with the vehicle was interrupted...

Hello all

So I had Mazda Mobile Start installed a couple of months after I purchased my CX-9. I read a lot of reviews about the product but I still chose to buy it, mainly because of the ability to start the car from any distance. I had no issues with MMS until now. I tried to start my car before leaving work, from my office and kept getting, Communication to the vehicle was interrupted, please try again. Ive tried moving my car, restarting my cell, disconnected & reconnected my car battery but the error is still coming up. Looks like Ill havw to bring it in to the service dept :(

Ah, so i'm not the only one with this issue that past two days. I thought it was my phone, then the car. So it must be the service itself was down >(

Ah, so i'm not the only one with this issue that past two days. I thought it was my phone, then the car. So it must be the service itself was down >(

Update...this is Mazda Corporate reply to my email concerning MMS not working

Thank you for contacting the Mazda Customer Experience Center. We appreciate your long time loyalty and dedication to Mazda! I am sorry to hear about the concern with Mazda Mobile Start, we did experience a server concern which left most unable to access their Mazda Mobile Starter over the last few days. The service should be working now, so we apologize for any inconvenience and please let us know if you need any assistance resetting your password information or experience any further concern. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Back