Steering Wheel Cover

:
2021 Acura RDX
Just wondering if anyone on here uses a steering wheel cover? If so, what kind are you using? I am thinking about getting one, and thought I'd get some opinions/suggestions on some nice ones. I have googled and looked on Amazon, but I'm not sure what kind/brand I'd want to get.

Any suggestions?

Am thinking of getting one even though it would interfere with the heating feature.
Had my 2018 GT for a year and its getting nasty looking.
Am afraid of trying to clean it with anything.

Am thinking of getting one even though it would interfere with the heating feature.
Had my 2018 GT for a year and its getting nasty looking.
Am afraid of trying to clean it with anything.

If the leather is beginning to flake, take it to Mazda and they will fit a new one - there is a TSB on it. However, if your car is knee deep in garbage and you look like you*ve just finished work in a coal mine you might not qualify. That isn*t an insult, I*m just saying if they believe itsdown to neglect they might not honour it.

I put one on mine and the heated steering wheel works fine. It just takes an extra minute or two to warm up to where you can start to feel it.

Back