New Haltechs

:
03.5 msp titanium
Hey all,

Looking to replace the SS af/tc i currently have on the car and while looking at Haltech, they have updated their models offered since the ones I was familiar with.

Which would you recommend to be fully functional for our cars? I'm currently looking at the 750 and 1000 elite series.

Thanks for input and advise

Im sure either or would work. I run a Haltech platinum 1000 on mine but I was thinking of upgrading possibly to an elite for the future.

Any of the Elite 750,1000,1500 depending on what features you want. I upgraded from a Sport 1000 the Elite 1500 and man what a difference. Full trigger support for the FSDE/ZE, hoards of features and the ESP software is easy to use. The wiring diagrams are easy to understand. You can set it up as a piggy-back (controlling boost,fuel,ignition) with the stock ecu doing everything else or as a full standalone. Highly recommend getting the haltech CAN wideband O2 controller paired with the ecu, I found it to be much more accurate than my Innovate mtx wideband.

I wouldn't recommend anyone attempt to install this ecu themselves unless they have a solid understanding of automotive mechanical and electrical systems.

Last edited:
Back