First time ever

I own a PT Cruiser (among a few other vehicles) and I get all kinds of interesting looks from both sexes, anyone under the age of 40 and for sure anyone that "thinks" they have a HOT ROD. I dont really mind because de-badgering it no one knows what model it is, and it may handle better then my MADZA right now as my MAZDA is still stock suspension however the PT does not handle as well as my MINI's but it will do 0-60 in less then 6 seconds (not on N20) with consistent 1/4 mile ET in the mid to low 12s.(on the bottle) LOL So my point is a vehicle is what you think it represents to you and what other's opinions are about what you drive ,well look what they drive and consider the source. I love my MAZDA, enjoy everyday driving it and even look forward to projects working on it. It may not be by any means the same level of performance as my other vehicles but it makes me smile when I am driving it!

My uncle had a PT Cruiser when I was growing up. It had the wood paneling, so I always called it the Home Depot car. (drinks)

EDIT: Chris...I swear more emoticons keep disappearing from this forum. 2 of the laughing emoticons I just tried to use don't seem to exist anymore. Anything you know about, or maybe Antoine?

Butt hurt? LOL Sorry man, that's not what it is. I'm not offended by some random internet stranger who thinks boys should drive pickup trucks and it's not manly to clean the bathroom. But.. yea... I am going to give a guy a hard time that thinks it's still 1950 and it's beneath him to clean a bathroom... or cook.. or change a diaper... or do any "woman's job".
I figured they were just making jokes. As was I with the butt-hurt comment lol.

Wait, I thought this thread was about the OP having "his first time" in his CX-5. I personally find it a little small for such things but hey, that is what a full sized truck is for, no?

Wait, I thought this thread was about the OP having "his first time" in his CX-5. I personally find it a little small for such things but hey, that is what a full sized truck is for, no?

I mean...the back seats go down. It'll do in a pinch! (rlaugh)

I mean...the back seats go down. It'll do in a pinch! (rlaugh)

TMI I know but my wife and I have a little tradition of ...shall we say breaking our cars in?!? Compared to the Volvo the Mazda has LOTS of room. ;)

(Doopie, your avatar is freaking me out)

Whew! I feel like I bought the wife the perfect vehicle now. I was starting to think it was a kind of "manly" for the little lady. (rlaugh)
My wife makes more then me in fact for her age she makes more then I did at her age. So I am NOT the bread winner in this household. But I married "smart", she is a RN and clinical instructor and also specializes in geriatrics's and is over ten years younger then me...see where this is going LOL
I planned ahead for my retirement security!! LOL

My uncle had a PT Cruiser when I was growing up. It had the wood paneling, so I always called it the Home Depot car. (drinks)

EDIT: Chris...I swear more emoticons keep disappearing from this forum. 2 of the laughing emoticons I just tried to use don't seem to exist anymore. Anything you know about, or maybe Antoine?

Hey I am not as you should know by now included in the average PT Cruiser owner thing. I mean I blow a 75 shot through it when someone thinks it just another old guy in a PT Cruiser and "cruises" me in their SRT, Camaro,Mustang etc. Let me say it does not go well for them LOL
Besides you should see the s*** I engineered and designed for my PT Cruiser. ;)(drive2)

You know emocons (direct) I never win on forums, first I get called a KNOW-IT-ALL, (ugh)I have shieet for sentence structure and spelling (so bad at times spell check gives up)(uhm) and really bad grammar(spin) ( I really would rather kick the sh**T out of grammar Nazis on forums(bang) IMHO loser mentality(loser)) but if I use one to many emocons on a response the emocon NAZI (silly)(maybe to coin a new phrase?) make comments about it.. ROLMAO? I can't win no matter what I do? (headshake
But most of the time I let negative things on forums I like, (this forum) roll off my shoulder and have a good chukle about who ,what,and where things were posted. (cool)

(drive2)

Last edited:
They did give up on the PT too soon, I think. Should have made it even more retro looking and stuck with it.

They did give up on the PT too soon, I think. Should have made it even more retro looking and stuck with it.
Well... it had a good life and was one of the most popular "to own" vehicles for a few years. The market just died for it. But that's seems to be the case with a few "KOOL" model MOPAR's over the years?

For me the "KOOL" factor was how much power is easily made, little money invested with the Turbo Model PT Cruiser.

[url=https://postimg.cc/CzhVZRZz][/URL]

[url=https://postimg.cc/HrKGP36y][/URL]

Yup idk. I couldn't find the shrug emocon either. The boobie one disappeared a while ago to. I'll PM Antoine as I believe the list of usable emocons is something that he has to download

Anything you drive and admire so much is for sure not a manly rig.

Fake news...

porsche-911-gt3-rs-colors.jpg

Back