First time ever

I own a PT Cruiser (among a few other vehicles) and I get all kinds of interesting looks from both sexes, anyone under the age of 40 and for sure anyone that "thinks" they have a HOT ROD. I dont really mind because de-badgering it no one knows what model it is, and it may handle better then my MADZA right now as my MAZDA is still stock suspension however the PT does not handle as well as my MINI's but it will do 0-60 in less then 6 seconds (not on N20) with consistent 1/4 mile ET in the mid to low 12s.(on the bottle) LOL So my point is a vehicle is what you think it represents to you and what other's opinions are about what you drive ,well look what they drive and consider the source. I love my MAZDA, enjoy everyday driving it and even look forward to projects working on it. It may not be by any means the same level of performance as my other vehicles but it makes me smile when I am driving it!

Well stated. I once restored a Saab 96 and then drove it until it died. I loved the handling, and didn't care that it looked funny. I got a lot of strange looks and some why do you drive that thing. I just smiled.

The best comment was when I pulled up to a stop light next to a Citron DS He motioned to roll down my window and said "Wow. I am sitting next to a funny looking car." I laughed and said so am I.

Freys,

Did you buy an F250 to just haul a 2x4? I just bought another Tacoma (4cyc too) since my d$ck is still big enough. Almost bought a cx5 but its too small for my daily usage.

Back