First time ever

:
2016.5 CX-5 Sport
The CX-5 goes away tomorrow. Every now and then you find that special one you didn't see coming. This has been the CX-5 for me. Awesome and so fun to drive. I didn't find much if any fault in it at all but it is time for me to return to my truck world. Just can't do the Mom rig anymore.

Anything you drive and admire so much is for sure not a manly rig. Hell your wife probably has you clean the bathroom. But yes Not very manly or useful for where this man goes.

So SUVs are for girls, and trucks are for boys?

I'll never forget working for an IT team in an oil/gas company, everyone had to do whose dick is smallest measuring contests with how big their trucks were. Uhh...you guys are driving to an office downtown everyday...

I own a PT Cruiser (among a few other vehicles) and I get all kinds of interesting looks from both sexes, anyone under the age of 40 and for sure anyone that "thinks" they have a HOT ROD. I dont really mind because de-badgering it no one knows what model it is, and it may handle better then my MADZA right now as my MAZDA is still stock suspension however the PT does not handle as well as my MINI's but it will do 0-60 in less then 6 seconds (not on N20) with consistent 1/4 mile ET in the mid to low 12s.(on the bottle) LOL So my point is a vehicle is what you think it represents to you and what other's opinions are about what you drive ,well look what they drive and consider the source. I love my MAZDA, enjoy everyday driving it and even look forward to projects working on it. It may not be by any means the same level of performance as my other vehicles but it makes me smile when I am driving it!

Last edited:
I own a PT Cruiser (among a few other vehicles) and I get all kinds of interesting looks from both sexes, anyone under the age of 40 and for sure anyone that "thinks" they have a HOT ROD. I dont really mind because de-badgering it no one knows what model it is, and it may handle better then my MADZA right now as my MAZDA is still stock suspension however the PT does not handle as well as my MINI's but it will do 0-60 in less then 6 seconds (not on N20) with consistent 1/4 mile ET in the mid to low 12s.(on the bottle) LOL So my point is a vehicle is what you think it represents to you and what other's opinions are about what you drive ,well look what they drive and consider the source. I love my MAZDA, enjoy everyday driving it and even look forward to projects working on it. It may not be by any means the same level of performance as my other vehicles but it makes me smile when I am driving it!

Always thought about how cool a PT Cruiser would look if it was chopped, made into rwd with V8 up front and tuck in some slicks in the rear.

Hell your wife probably has you clean the bathroom. But yes Not very manly or useful for where this man goes.
oh look everybody.... A real man! Oooooo [emoji7]

I do clean the bathroom sometimes. We take turns. Its not because she HAS me do it, whatever that's supposed to imply. Its more because... well she doesn't miss the toilet when she pees like men do. I don't really think of it as her "job" to clean up my piss.
Check this s*** out: I even do the laundry in this house!
Can you believe it? I'm such a girly man!
Jesus I even use emoji! Better if I use manly emoji? [emoji460][emoji459][emoji458][emoji461][emoji464][emoji463]
_______
1950 called and wants its douche bag back.

The CX-5 goes away tomorrow. Every now and then you find that special one you didn't see coming. This has been the CX-5 for me. Awesome and so fun to drive. I didn't find much if any fault in it at all but it is time for me to return to my truck world. Just can't do the Mom rig anymore.

So, you feel the need to offer a back handed insult before you leave? Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

I even cook dinner once a week. AND I'M GOOD AT IT! (OK, total lie on that second part).
#GirlyMan

Lot of butt hurt going on in here lol. Bro at least show is some pics of the new truck! Mom rig is funny tho.. everyone calls mine a dad mobile. I get so much positive feedback at meets and cruises on my ride.

oh look everybody.... A real man! Oooooo [emoji7]

I do clean the bathroom sometimes. We take turns. Its not because she HAS me do it, whatever that's supposed to imply. Its more because... well she doesn't miss the toilet when she pees like men do. I don't really think of it as her "job" to clean up my piss.
Check this s*** out: I even do the laundry in this house!
Can you believe it? I'm such a girly man!
Jesus I even use emoji! Better if I use manly emoji? [emoji460][emoji459][emoji458][emoji461][emoji464][emoji463]
_______
1950 called and wants its douche bag back.
I do all the laundry and help clean the house. I also do half the household shopping by myself. Nothing wrong with that and I am raised on what is called the atomic family. That is the man work the wife stays at home. LOL But I am also "military" raised which means you learn to do the "dirties"and share inn all the task

So, you feel the need to offer a back handed insult before you leave? Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
Well I think it was more joking then serious and maybe others might think about that?
I even cook dinner once a week. AND I'M GOOD AT IT! (OK, total lie on that second part).
#GirlyMan
That"s one thing I don't do thank GOD for Trader Joes before helping me find my wife for loving to cook!!!! LOL
Lot of butt hurt going on in here lol. Bro at least show is some pics of the new truck! Mom rig is funny tho.. everyone calls mine a dad mobile. I get so much positive feedback at meets and cruises on my ride.
NO real direct comment, I just want your quote...(and a moderator??) still learning about your responding and you as a member style like some should be with mine and me as well on this forum! Different!?

Lot of butt hurt going on in here lol.
Butt hurt? LOL Sorry man, that's not what it is. I'm not offended by some random internet stranger who thinks boys should drive pickup trucks and it's not manly to clean the bathroom. But.. yea... I am going to give a guy a hard time that thinks it's still 1950 and it's beneath him to clean a bathroom... or cook.. or change a diaper... or do any "woman's job".

Last edited:
Always thought about how cool a PT Cruiser would look if it was chopped, made into rwd with V8 up front and tuck in some slicks in the rear.
You have no idea....
LOL I got healthy into PT for about 5 years. There is a couple of V-8 PT's in my area. I think there are more PT seen daily then anywhere else in the US?? LOL But I do live in a retirement community (DEL WEB) with a golf course and everyone driving around in electric carts. LOLl

I ran out of road in this short little test run.NOT on the bottle. LOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KwY239eVRQ

Last edited:
There's no real butthurt going on in this thread Chris, just a lot of poking. Drive what you want.

Lol geez, this guy's got you all triggered!

dd73ae1a95ba6592b431ad7cd89d164e.jpg

Butt hurt? LOL Sorry man, that's not what it is. I'm not offended by some random internet stranger who thinks boys should drive pickup trucks and it's not manly to clean the bathroom. But.. yea... I am going to give a guy a hard time that thinks it's still 1950 and it's beneath him to clean a bathroom... or cook.. or change a diaper... or do any "woman's job".

I didn't see that you did, IMHO most of us like what I read from you just make fun of the member about the male/female roles?
Now its opened the thread to a lot of off topic responses which for this thread IMO I say GOOD! LOL

The guy does not have us all triggered but has caught the attention of a few of us to respond now doesn't it? LOL

The guy does not have us all triggered but has caught the attention of a few of us to respond now doesn't it? LOL

Lol that's what I mean. Maybe not triggered, per se, but with one backhanded insult he's got people defending what they drive and posting about who does what at home.

People with that mentality just annoy me. I have a friend like that: refused to change diapers for the first like 6 months of his daughters life. "Wimmins work" he called it. Until his woman who btw also worked a full time job that also paid more then his did (which we know freys would never tolerate) finally went off on him and just went on a long weekend vacation with her girlfriends giving him like 2 days notice.
Yea, that changed his tune.

and come on... I am trying to be funny here, too. Glad some of you picked up on that. #NoButtHurt #Girlyman

Whew! I feel like I bought the wife the perfect vehicle now. I was starting to think it was a kind of "manly" for the little lady. (rlaugh)

Back