Cx5 external color

MRV

:
Mazda cx 5
If you are to choose CX 5 external color. Which one would select from the available colors?

16 Black. 17-19 Dk Blue Cuz it would look cool after I blacked out the chrome.[emoji6]

Last edited:
Black

The almost black blue is ok too, but I've seen it in some lights look kinda purple, so gotta stick to my black there, 7. (thumb)

Deep Blue Crystal Mica with Parchment interior. Everyone else is driving colorless cars, while the red isn*t worth the cost. I*d go with the Eternal Blue if it weren*t for the contrasting interior.

They are all nice. I*m partial to lighter colors and especially white so it was the definite choice. It*s beautiful up against the black trim, the tinted windows and especially the darker, bigger wheels. Dealer had to locate one for us as the one Sig they had was dk blue.

That said, the dark blue was sweet and the couple of black 5s that were on the dealer lot were neat. No more black or dark cars for me tho - been there, done that.

Sonic Silver, White Pearl and Machine Gray in that order.

The Red is nice but I'd get tired of it very quickly!!

The Dark Blue and Black always look dirty.

Eternal Blue Mica. I usually get white but I wanted something with color this time especially since most cars on the road are black and white. I still love this shade of blue with the mica sparkles and the chrome and black trim. But every color is nice, you can't go wrong with any of the colors.

Eternal Blue Mica. I usually get white but I wanted something with color this time especially since most cars on the road are black and white. I still love this shade of blue with the mica sparkles and the chrome and black trim. But every color is nice, you can't go wrong with any of the colors.
That's probably the one color I really don't like.

Different strokes, different folks.

The Dark Blue and Black always look dirty.

Boy isn't that the truth. My current 3 GT is Deep Crystal Blue, because I bought it early in the Gen 3 run before supplies of GT hatchbacks had really stabilized, so that's all there was.

Never again. It looks black under most lighting conditions, and like a black car it looks dirty 30 seconds into its first post-wash drive, and every single chip and swirl is easily visible.

As someone who also hates white and likes actual color in his paint, my options if I want a Signature model are red and... red.

I just bought a 2018 CX-5 GT in Titanium Flash Mica. Not sure if its available in 2019. At first I hated the color, but in the past few week it grew on me. Now I would definately recommend it. I think it makes the vehicle look very classy and expensive. When it is cleaned it looks kinda goldish grey. When its dirty it takes on a more greenish look, almost like the Jeep green.

Our's is Deep Crystal Blue Mica. It was my wife's choice, but it's really starting to grow on me. It looks stunning when clean.

I was going to buy the red but there were red cx5's every where I went around here.

I went to dealer on a Sunday and stood there and looked at most of the colours for quite a long while.

Sonic Silver won out. I've never owned a silver car before and I'm 100% happy.

I was going to buy the red but there were red cx5's every where I went around here.

I went to dealer on a Sunday and stood there and looked at most of the colours for quite a long while.

I have owned several over the years and loved every one of them. It is an easy color to maintain. That's also why I like white.

Maybe just havent been paying attention but I dont see that much red CX5s in my area. Do see plenty of Mazda 3s with the color but just plain red. I liked the Deep Crystall Blue Mica but already had a very similar color on my previous car. Machine Gray Mechanic is nice too.

Ended going for a 2019 CX5 GT in Soul Red Crystal Metallic. There is a reason it adds up $595 to the total cost but think its definitely worth it. IMO, no other color in Mazdas range shows the effect that color does on the car.

I went with Red and I love it. It's easy to spot in a parking lot with tons of white, silver, and black cars. I also really like the way this looks in white.

Back