Cant unlock passenger doors with fob when car is running?

That should do it for you. The first setting should also work.

Pleased to report it worked. When I pulled up to the bus stop and went into park, I heard all the doors unlock. Got out, got my daughter out of the back, walked across the street and got her on the bus in the next minute or two it arrived.

No fumbling with non working key fob or exterior door lock buttons... no frustration. Simply worked how I expected!

Pleased to report it worked. When I pulled up to the bus stop and went into park, I heard all the doors unlock. Got out, got my daughter out of the back, walked across the street and got her on the bus in the next minute or two it arrived.

No fumbling with non working key fob or exterior door lock buttons... no frustration. Simply worked how I expected!

I went through a similar process. From my perspective this should be the default setting, but surely not everyone agrees.

Happy to help.

Back