How to remove these damn stickers.

mox44ah

:
2018 CX-5 GT
Does anyone know if you can remove these without damaging the felt of the sun visor? Maybe heat them up a little and peel them off? I usually park with my sun visors down and all you see from the outside of the vehicle is these three ugly bright yellow stickers with upside down wording. Even when I'm driving and I have the visors closed I can see that yellow sticker out of the corner of my eye and it bothers me. Frankly, I don't need a bunch of stickers to explain how to install car seat and/or put my seat belt on.

attachment.php
[/IMG]

I would just leave them alone, you'll damage them if you try,

those are thermally fused to the felt, they weren't meant to be removed.

just try to ignore them, really no one notices them .....

Don't try to remove them you will damage the visor. Don't paint anything on them you may effect the resale of your vehicle . The best thing to do is go on line find a vinyl color that is either close or something you like and cover it. This way should you ever need to sell your vehicle or other legal concerns you can easily uncover them.

Last edited:
Don't try to remove them you will damage the visor. Don't paint anything on them you may effect the resale of your vehicle . The best thing to do is go on line find a vinyl color that is either close or something you live and cover it. This way should you ever need to sell your vehicle or other legal concerns you can easily uncover them.

I didn't think about that from the legal standpoint, good call.

Don't try to remove them you will damage the visor. Don't paint anything on them you may effect the resale of your vehicle . The best thing to do is go on line find a vinyl color that is either close or something you like and cover it. This way should you ever need to sell your vehicle or other legal concerns you can easily uncover them.

I didn't think about that from the legal standpoint, good call.

Legal standpoint? Sorry, but that right there is funny!

The next thing that will happen after you get in trouble for removing your visor stickers is they'll be checking your mattress at home to make sure that you didn't remove the tags.

Legal standpoint? Sorry, but that right there is funny!

The next thing that will happen after you get in trouble for removing your visor stickers is they'll be checking your mattress at home to make sure that you didn't remove the tags.
(rofl)

Hey didn't say I agreed with it ;)

Back