Trunk bulb number

joeeey

:
2019 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring
Hi All,
I just picked up a 2019 G.T.. All the interior lights are led., but the trunk light seems to be a incandescent bulb. I would like to change it to LED. Does any one know the factory bulb number? Im sure the 18 model is the same. TIA.

it is the bulb "type" number. Just google the number and you will find results for both LED versions and incandescent versions of the bulb.

it is the bulb "type" number. Just google the number and you will find results for both LED versions and incandescent versions of the bulb.

Just dug up the manual online and it seems like the reverse bulb is:

Reverse lights is of type W16W (921) and it is indeed non led.

Hi All,
I just picked up a 2019 G.T.. All the interior lights are led., but the trunk light seems to be a incandescent bulb. I would like to change it to LED. Does any one know the factory bulb number? I*m sure the 18 model is the same. TIA.

By trunk light, are you referring to the interior bulb on the liftgate that lights up the cargo area?

If so, refer to this thread: https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/sho...ion-CX-9-Cargo-light-bulb-replacement-upgrade

The bulb type is indeed DE3175. It is a festoon-type bulb with an overall length of 31mm.

Back