Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Prices paid for 2019 CX5

Banned

16.5 CX-5 GT AWD w/Tech BRMica

MSRP and selling price is all that matter. It*s really that simple. Enjoy your new cars...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SignatureCX5 View Post
    Agree again. The deal I got in a Signature CX-5 turbo in Nov...a new and highly anticipated model/trim in no way should be compare to outgoing 2018 models, and to an extent 2019 non-turbo models..
    Tell us it isn*t so. No crap.

2019 Signature CX-5 Black Mica

Agree again. The deal I got in a Signature CX-5 turbo in Nov...a new and highly anticipated model/trim in no way should be compare to outgoing 2018 models, and to an extent 2019 non-turbo models. This will be a thread that will fade as more turbos hit the streets and time goes on, but for now it's a valid thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonLewis View Post
    Tell us it isn*t so. No crap.
    So you agree that comparing pricing on left over models and brand new models isn't there same. Any body should be able to get S Plan pricing on a 'left over' models and possibly E Plan pricing on left overs. Not so easily done on a 2019. So this thread specifically addressing 2029 has some meaningful value for a short period of time.

If this thread bothers you why do you come to it?

Banned

So you agree that comparing pricing on left over models and brand new models isn't there same. Any body should be able to get S Plan pricing on a 'left over' models and possibly E Plan pricing on left overs. Not so easily done on a 2019. So this thread specifically addressing 2029 has some meaningful value for a short period of time.

If this thread bothers you why do you come to it?
    Anybody that gets E or S plan pricing on leftovers got taken to the cleaners! You can get better pricing than that right now on 2019 models (already posted here). Why do you come here if you*re not even gonna share your price? Mazda racing price, E plan, S plan Price, Lmao...

I quit coming here for awhile after I helped 6 people save thousands and thousands over the price they were getting, all while being called names and told I should be ashamed of myself for taking advantage of the dealers. Lol

So, maybe you*re onto something, maybe I shouldn*t come here, but at least I share my pricing and leads, unlike you...

Resident barbarian ColoradoDriver's Avatar
    Donated: $5

2014 CX-5 Touring AWD

S plan pricing is awful. I didn't get that great of deal on mine and it was better than S plan.

I don't know what E plan pricing looks like.
    2014 CX-5 Touring AWD 2.5L | Jet Black Mica - 83k miles
    01/2013 build | 4/20/2013 delivery

Registered Member

Mazda CX-5 Signature

...I haven't posted my deal on this forum. I had 2 deals in my hand when I bought my Signature in Nov. I'm a member of Mazdas racing association and I also had rare option to to get employee pricing. Both of these are paid for directly by Mazda and not the dealer. So I didn't and I won't post my price because it's was truly a rare opportunity and don't want people banging their head against a brick wall trying by to get the same deal.
    Let me guess. S-Plan price on a non optioned Sig is ~$36,350 and E-Plan is ~35,250. This is before incentives. Would I be far off if I guessed your price to be around $34,750?

I was a few bucks short of hitting the S-Plan price, so I feel ok about my deal. I certainly wouldn't expect to be at the same price as someone that gets E-Plan pricing. If I did, those that work for Mazda would be the ones pissed.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sig cx-5 View Post
    Let me guess. S-Plan price on a non optioned Sig is ~$36,350 and E-Plan is ~35,250. This is before incentives. Would I be far off if I guessed your price to be around $34,750?

I was a few bucks short of hitting the S-Plan price, so I feel ok about my deal. I certainly wouldn't expect to be at the same price as someone that gets E-Plan pricing. If I did, those that work for Mazda would be the ones pissed.
    E plan used to equate to about 6.7% on a stripped GT CX-5 (on a Sig it*s even less and laughable), ($2012 off MSRP), would assume still about the same. Employees should be pissed as that price sucks, and it*s already being beaten numerous places, even posted here several times. Plans seem more like a lure in trick for the gullible than anything...

Registered Member

Mazda CX-5 Signature

E plan used to equate to about 6.7% on a stripped GT CX-5 (on a Sig it*s even less and laughable), ($2012 off MSRP), would assume still about the same. Employees should be pissed as that price sucks, and it*s already being beaten numerous places, even posted here several times. Plans seem more like a lure in trick for the gullible than anything...
    I was using 7%, as that's what I found on 2018 GT AWD's.

Donated: $15

CX-5 Touring 2016.5

The most discount I saw on a Mazda was 25% on a 6 AT sport. 6K off Msrp. I was seeing prices for 2017 6 Touring with all package at 22k. Again 24% off. CX-5 sells better so it won't be this high but 15% over next 6 months is doable. 5500 or 5800 on a Signature. Also depends on how many signature/ GT-R are bought stateside.
    Won't be shocked at 28-29000 prices year end for Signature.

2019 Signature CX-5 Black Mica

Your deal was a good one. Your approximations regarding S & E plans are very close.

Right now if people do their homework like you did they can get the S Plan pricing on the '19 turbo models. In a year everyone will be able to get a left over '19 Turbo at E plan pricing and this thread will be history ....LOL

Banned

Your deal was a good one. Your approximations regarding S & E plans are very close.

Right now if people do their homework like you did they can get the S Plan pricing on the '19 turbo models. In a year everyone will be able to get a left over '19 Turbo at E plan pricing and this thread will be history ....LOL
    E plan pricing in a year. Bwahaha. It*s available now. Simply just ask. They can sell all they want at those prices and make huge margins. Last time, If you pay E plan pricing in a year, you got taken for a ride, but hey, as long as you enjoy you*re new whip, that*s al that matters in the long run...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kaps View Post
    The most discount I saw on a Mazda was 25% on a 6 AT sport. 6K off Msrp. I was seeing prices for 2017 6 Touring with all package at 22k. Again 24% off. CX-5 sells better so it won't be this high but 15% over next 6 months is doable. 5500 or 5800 on a Signature. Also depends on how many signature/ GT-R are bought stateside.
    Won't be shocked at 28-29000 prices year end for Signature.
    Exactly...

Was actually kinda waiting on you to chime in as we have always been on the exact same page in this regard...

I got $5800 off my GT, and if I break down and decide to buy a GTR/Sig, I plan to do it again. I will never settle for less than 15%, you can believe that for sure...

Registered Member

Mazda CX-5 Signature

E plan pricing in a year. Bwahaha. It*s available now. Simply just ask. They can sell all they want at those prices and make huge margins. Last time, If you pay E plan pricing in a year, you got taken for a ride, but hey, as long as you enjoy you*re new whip, that*s al that matters in the long run...
    I think you would have a hard time getting E-Plan pricing on a Signature in this area. Dealers are selling them faster than they can get them in, what would their incentive be? I'm sure things will catch up in the near future and better deals will be had. I have no problem not getting 10%+ off my purchase. If it was important, I would have waited. We bought my wife a vehicle we both liked and didn't have to break the bank getting it.

Banned

I think you would have a hard time getting E-Plan pricing on a Signature in this area. Dealers are selling them faster than they can get them in, what would their incentive be? I'm sure things will catch up in the near future and better deals will be had. I have no problem not getting 10%+ off my purchase. If it was important, I would have waited. We bought my wife a vehicle we both liked and didn't have to break the bank getting it.
    Like stated. That*s all that matter in the end is that you*re happy and enjoying your new whip...

You*re a little too far for me to wanna find out, but have no doubt I easily could. They*re selling here, there, and everywhere too, doesn*t make one bit of difference to me and how I gonna about getting the job done...

Registered Member

2017 Mazda 6 Sport

Ha! You've obviously never sold Mazda's if you think there is anything close to 'huge markups', even at full sticker

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast