Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Prices paid for 2019 CX5

Registered Member

Mazda CX-5 Signature

Quote Originally Posted by ealeisa View Post
    Took delivery of 2019 CX5 Signature in machine gray and paid $35080+TTL that is $3105 off the standard MSRP $38185. My very 1st Mazda. I hope no issues with this vehicle.
    Congrats! That's ~$1k better than I did a couple weeks ago. Were there any miles on it?

Registered Member

Mazda CX5 Signature

It took the dealer 10 days to obtain the vehicle. He finally obtained it from another dealer 34 miles away and so I bought the car with 39 miles on the odometer. If the car was discounted by $3k, I wonder how much the dealer made on the vehicle. I would say about $2k.

The CX5 signature is being compared with premium brands like the BMW X3 and Acura RDX but it doesnít handle like premium brands. The ride is not refined. Steering is not precise. However, cornering is good.

Luxurious appointment in the CX5 canít be compared with the premium brands For example, the Nappa leather in the CX5 is not even close to the BMW Nappa leather.

Registered Member

Mazda CX-5 Signature

Luxurious appointment in the CX5 can*t be compared with the premium brands For example, the Nappa leather in the CX5 is not even close to the BMW Nappa leather.
    I disagree as far as the BMW X3 goes. Wasn't a fan and I could never get comfortable in it. The Q5 with Nappa, is on another level, though. The only issue was you can't get the ventilated option with it.

Registered Member

Mazda CX5 Signature

Quote Originally Posted by Sig cx-5 View Post
    I disagree as far as the BMW X3 goes. Wasn't a fan and I could never get comfortable in it. The Q5 with Nappa, is on another level, though. The only issue was you can't get the ventilated option with it.
    Sorry, I went into a rat hole. This thread is for price paid, not leather appointment.

How much do you think a dealer makes on this trim?

Donated: $10

Mazda CX-5 FWD Touring

I see buyers are listing Fees of $375-500 like that is a non negotiable cost. License and registration fees usually are ~$100-125. I normally like to deal from invoice, agree on a dollar amount and add reasonable fees and taxes. The cost is the Out-the-door price. Ed

Registered Member

2019 CX-5 GTR

No trade in. I found the discount information on consumer reports website and asked the dealer if they can match it and they said yes. 5 other dealers said no. After purchasing the vehicle, another dealer called and offered $2451 off.
    Where are you finding the discount information on consumer reports website?

I can't find anything on consumer reports website for discount information for CX5.

The only thing I can find on the site for example: Grand Touring Reserve: Great Price of 34596 and Market Average of 35001.

Nothing like the price you got.

Last edited by AirCon05; 01-13-2019 at 11:48 PM.

Registered Member

Mazda CX5 Signature

Quote Originally Posted by AirCon05 View Post

I can't find anything on consumer reports website for discount information for CX5.

The only thing I can find on the site for example: Grand Touring Reserve: Great Price of 34596 and Market Average of 35001.

Registered Member

Mazda CX5 Signature

Registered Member

Mazda CX5 Signature

Registered Member

Mazda CX5 Signature

I tried to attach a file but did not work so here is a link if you have subscription https://www.consumerreports.org/cars...2019/overview/
    Max toward the end of the page under "ready to buy"

Registered Member

2019 CX-5 GTR

I tried to attach a file but did not work so here is a link if you have subscription https://www.consumerreports.org/cars...2019/overview/
    Max toward the end of the page under "ready to buy"
    I didn't realize CR had a subscription.

To find out more about the pricing, I might actually get a temporary subscription.

Would the $7.95 Digital Monthly show the pricing breakdown or do you need the $55/yr 'All Access' subscription?

Thanks!

Registered Member

Mazda CX5 Signature

I didn't realize CR had a subscription.

To find out more about the pricing, I might actually get a temporary subscription.

Would the $7.95 Digital Monthly show the pricing breakdown or do you need the $55/yr 'All Access' subscription?

Thanks!
    Just click on the link and see if it works, if not you will need to subscribe. CR also has a car buying service but don't know how it works.
    I took a screen picture for your reviewIMG_2646.jpg

Donated: $10

Mazda CX-5 FWD Touring

I suspect that any exciting deals will not be available until the GOT TO HAVE IT NOW buyers thin out. I'm thinking another year for my 2014Touring. Ed

Registered Member

16.5 CX-5 GT AWD w/Tech BRMica

Quote Originally Posted by erhayes View Post
    I suspect that any exciting deals will not be available until the GOT TO HAVE IT NOW buyers thin out. I'm thinking another year for my 2014Touring. Ed
    Probably so, but I*d say 8% off MSRP isn*t too bad for the *got to have it crowd.* My dealer is offering me 10% off, but no thanks, I*m not hurting for an *upgrade* atm. Now if they wanna entertain 15%, I may bite the bullet now, but I*ll just keep stacking paper and get one for that or better whenever I choose, maybe, as I still have a warranty and a lot of miles to rack up on the current one for now...

Registered Member

2019 CX-5 GTR

Just click on the link and see if it works, if not you will need to subscribe. CR also has a car buying service but don't know how it works.
    I took a screen picture for your reviewIMG_2646.jpg
    Thanks for this.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast