Prices paid for 2019 CX5

Well you US buyers can pat yourself on the back. $36k for Signiture? Here in Colombia mine costs the US equivalent of $43k. Hard row to hoe but biting the bullet. One thing here ,prices are fixed for the vehicle. Only negotiation is for things like tinted windows and registration. Trade in offers between dealers vary a little but they are what they are, no negotiation there either. Everything in Colombia related to cars is expensive. The only exception is body work as that is almost all labor and labor here is indeed very cheap.

I am getting ready to negotiate for a new Signature. Forgive the naive question but almost all of the folks on this site seem to report purchase prices that are below (and in many cases way below) invoice. How is this possible not taking into account incentives?

Invoice price= $35,452 (Signature)
- $500 cash rebates
- $750 loyalty discount
- 2% volume kickback to dealer ($700) (volume dealer)
- $1000 employee discount (?? don't ask ??)
====================
$32502
This excludes tax, fees, destination, etc.

-$1950 for reserve.

Last edited:
- $500 cash rebates
- $750 loyalty discount
====================
$32502

-$1950 for reserve.

Ok. The $500 cash rebate is for a purchase (vs a lease). Tell me about the $1000 employee discount. Also, doesn*t the invoice price include the destination fee?

- $500 cash rebates
- $750 loyalty discount
====================
$32502

-$1950 for reserve.

Actually -$2950??

Dayum.

Don't ask?? Got to.

- $500 cash rebates
- $750 loyalty discount
====================
$32502

-$1950 for reserve.

(hand)(headshake

Greetings! Just bought a brand new 2019 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD with PP in Sonic Silver. New member to this forum and this is my first post. Thanks to everyone who posted their quotes and comments. The sale was in Maryland (Baltimore area).

+ MSRP: $34,115.00 (includes delivery)
+ TTL and other fees: 6% taxes and other document fees
- Dealer discount: $3327
- Rebates: $750 (Mazda loyalty)
= Out the door: $32430

Also, got approved for 0.9% financing over 5 years! I'm very happy with the purchase.

PS: The wheels had wheel locks installed. So I guess that's another $60 less according to Mazda pricing. And the salesperson threw in 2 years oil change and tire rotation for free!

Back