Rear camera problems since Android Auto update?

:
CX-9
I've been having a problem, where putting the car in reverse doesn't bring the camera on. Restarting the car doesn't help, but the infotainment 3-button reboot does bring it back.

The problem had started since upgrading to Android Auto/replacing the USB ports. Since rebooting the software provides a fix, I assume a software bug. Wonder how many other people have noticed it.

I've been having a problem, where putting the car in reverse doesn't bring the camera on. Restarting the car doesn't help, but the infotainment 3-button reboot does bring it back.

The problem had started since upgrading to Android Auto/replacing the USB ports. Since rebooting the software provides a fix, I assume a software bug. Wonder how many other people have noticed it.

did you do the AA install or did the dealer? i had my dealer install mine & have no issues.

No issues here. Dealer installed.

Back