Bluetooth doesn't save iPhone

:
2009 Mazda 5, Grand Touring
Just last month, my Mazda 5 radio's bluetooth completely stopped saving my iPhone 6s+. So it's not recognized when I start the radio. The issue first started several months ago when it would only save my iPhone for a few weeks, then "forget" it. Tried disconnecting the battery to reset the electrical system but that didn't fix the issue. Not sure what else to try. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Replace? I'm not really a fan of factory stereo systems... considering your 5 is a 2009, it might be time to go with a nice aftermarket upgrade for not too much cash. I have an extra dash kit. ;)

Thanks, probably won't put that much money into the car. It has ~189,000 miles, not sure how much longer it will last.

This is really strange. A few weeks ago I replaced a license plate bulb and to check it, I turned on my parking lights (from the auto setting). Then I forgot to turn them off (car's in the garage) and the next morning the battery was too weak to start the car. I then hooked up my battery charger, got it started, drove around a while. Then later found out the bluetooth now recognizes my iPhone 6S+. Somehow the radio got reset?

Latest posts

Back