10 Years Old

:
2009 Mazda 5, Grand Touring
Forgot to post, but December 28 marked the 10 year anniversary of my Mazda 5 Grand Touring since I bought it in 2008. It now has 188,302 miles on the odometer, most of it freeway miles since I live 31 miles from the office. So far it's been great, no major mechanical problems, just maintenance tasks, oil changes, other fluid changes, new rear shocks, and a brake job.

Forgot to post, but December 28 marked the 10 year anniversary of my Mazda 5 Grand Touring since I bought it in 2008. It now has 188,302 miles on the odometer, most of it freeway miles since I live 31 miles from the office. So far it's been great, no major mechanical problems, just maintenance tasks, oil changes, other fluid changes, new rear shocks, and a brake job.

Nice, get a video of a birthday cake (or a birthday muffin) and use exhaust rev to blow out the candle.

Congrats / I'll be at ten years on Feb. 19. About 85,000 miles, wife drives it to work and her work is only a mile away / we take trips in it on occasion.

'09 Mazda5 Sport with 5-speed manual. I've gotten my money's worth out of it. Only big thing I've done to it was to replace the suspension / rear upper control arms (to take care of the toeing on the rear tires), about $1,800 for parts / labor / alignment.

Also on my third set of tires. Approaching 192,000 miles now. I figure Ill reach 200,000 sometime this fall, unless I do a summer road trip.😉

Latest posts

Back