Compare auto reliability with reliable results at TrueDelta.com!

Compare auto reliability with reliable results at TrueDelta.com!
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Slow NA Pro5 build

Registered Member STudMUffin1177's Avatar

Mazda protege5

Still looking for an mp3 ecu or someone to flash mine, I'm using part numbers
    FS9N-18-881
    FS9N-18-881B
    FS9N-18-881C
    But nothing is popping up damnit, all I get is the sedan ecus and the pro5 ecu, or rx7 and miata computers for some reason
    Sunburst 02 pro5 200k+ miles
    Mystery 4-1 header, mystery short ram, moog control arms, moog front endlinks, moog tie rods, moog trailing links, tein lowering springs, gutted interior
    All about them stickers, crumpled panels, and mismatched paint yo

Comp Engineering Student Riot_Polizei's Avatar

2002 Mazda Protege5

Damn, 300 bucks shipped to you? Must be nice to have that luck and have the space! I would love both lol

Have you checked any of the facebook groups for an MP3 ECU? It seemed like after I got mine, there was an explosion of availability for that thing.

And it's a smart move to want to learn how to drive your car under hard performance settings stock--too many people forget that's how your develop real skills. However, if you ever find yourself wanting for some turn-in and roll reduction, hit me up. I got a spare Racing Bear rear swaybar asking for some use! Although, I might paint it first. Looks a little rough.
    2002 Mazda Protege5
    ■ Sunburst Yellow ■ Black Rear Valence ■ Injen Cold Air Intake ■ Racing Beat Catback Exhaust ■ Moog Front Endlinks
    ■ Megan Racing Rear Strut Tower Bar ■ Racing Beat Rear Sway Bar ■ Mazda6 Front Big Brakes ■ Foglight Deletes
    ■ OBX 4-1 Headers ■ MP3 ECU ■ VTCS-less Intake Manifold ■ Mishimoto Aluminum Racing Radiator + Fan Shroud
    ■ AWR Trailing Arms

Mazda protege5

Super lucky, but I dont really have space, I'm just gunna stip it in my driveway and have someone tow it off when I'm done. My garage is gunna be packed full but hopefully I'll still be able to walk around it. I've gone through facebook a couple times and I cant find anything, it's also been about 3 years since I've been on there so I might have missed some search settings or something. I would love to get that sway bar off you but with my parts list and the donor car coming in, paired with the baby I'm a bit strapped for cash for probably the next 6 months. I'll let you know if I get some spare cash for it.
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

Comp Engineering Student Riot_Polizei's Avatar

2002 Mazda Protege5

Quote Originally Posted by STudMUffin1177 View Post
    Super lucky, but I dont really have space, I'm just gunna stip it in my driveway and have someone tow it off when I'm done. My garage is gunna be packed full but hopefully I'll still be able to walk around it. I've gone through facebook a couple times and I cant find anything, it's also been about 3 years since I've been on there so I might have missed some search settings or something. I would love to get that sway bar off you but with my parts list and the donor car coming in, paired with the baby I'm a bit strapped for cash for probably the next 6 months. I'll let you know if I get some spare cash for it.
    Sure thing man, I'll keep an ear out. Good luck with the kid on the way! With that parts P5 stripped, that kid of yours will plenty of toys to play with lol
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

Mazda protege5

Quote Originally Posted by Riot_Polizei View Post
    Sure thing man, I'll keep an ear out. Good luck with the kid on the way! With that parts P5 stripped, that kid of yours will plenty of toys to play with lol
    If he can make it through the maze! I'm kinda thinking of swapping all the blue doors and the bumpers and hatch on yeller, not sure how ricy that would look. Kinda going for a rally inspired look to it, yellow and blue are some classic schemes in the early rally cars, lol especially Subarus.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718