Does my wife have an unusual butt?

Zuman

:
2018 Mazda CX-9 Signature
My wife today said "I don't really like the seat in your car."
I said that I found them very comfortable. It's a 2018 Signature.
She went on to explain that she finds herself sliding out of the front of the seat when she leans back, so I said "Just raise the front edge of the bottom seat cushion." Frustrated, she said she'd been trying to do just that.
That was when I realized - for the first time - that only the power driver's seat has that feature. The horizontal switch doesn't tilt the passenger's bottom seat cushion (it just raises or lowers it and moves it fore and aft).
I sat in the passenger seat and sort of understood what she was talking about. I think it's exacerbated by the Nappa leather, which can be a little slippery.
Anyone else bothered by this? Anyone have a solution?

My wife today said "I don't really like the seat in your car."
I said that I found them very comfortable. It's a 2018 Signature.
She went on to explain that she finds herself sliding out of the front of the seat when she leans back, so I said "Just raise the front edge of the bottom seat cushion." Frustrated, she said she'd been trying to do just that.
That was when I realized - for the first time - that only the power driver's seat has that feature. The horizontal switch doesn't tilt the passenger's bottom seat cushion (it just raises or lowers it and moves it fore and aft).
I sat in the passenger seat and sort of understood what she was talking about. I think it's exacerbated by the Nappa leather, which can be a little slippery.
Anyone else bothered by this? Anyone have a solution?

Send us a pic and we can determine where the problem lies .

Just count your blessings. Some of us are stuck with a passenger seat bottom with a fixed height non-adjustable. Only forward/aft adjustment. Which is why I always drive when my wife and I are in the CX-9. I don't like my head poking through the roof. As far as your wife goes, buy her some rubber pants - problem solved.

Does your wife have an unusual butt?

I echo Helbigtws sentiments... Count your blessings!

I sat in the passenger seat and sort of understood what she was talking about.

Perhaps you have a similarly unusual butt as well? If so, treat yourself to rubber pants too!

As we ring in the New Year, we should all count our Blessings, regardless of how distinctive our butt may or may not be...

Happy New Year to all, and Zoom Zoom!

Latest posts

Back