2018 CX-9 Touring tail light question

Isett75

:
2018 cx9
Hello! I just wanted to ask if anyone knows how to get the inner rear LED taillights above the reverse lights, to light up like it does on the GT and the Signature models? I also want to switch the headlights to the GT/Signature model if possible? What are the instructions on how to do this? Is it just as simple as a swap out or is it more involved than that?? Any help is appreciated. I'm a girl who loves all things cars!!!!

Hello! I just wanted to ask if anyone knows how to get the inner rear LED taillights above the reverse lights, to light up like it does on the GT and the Signature models? I also want to switch the headlights to the GT/Signature model if possible? What are the instructions on how to do this? Is it just as simple as a swap out or is it more involved than that?? Any help is appreciated. I'm a girl who loves all things cars!!!!

I would think that for the rear inner taillights, its just a simple swap, then plug in a loose connector. Don't know for sure though. I would research the P/N for the signature/GT light and the touring light, then compare the drawings to see where the differences lie, if any. Then confirm with the service/parts dept at a Mazda dealership.

This member swapped the touring headlight with the signature headlight, its doable but some function didn't work. Not sure about the taillight however.

Back