2017~2024 Two questions about my 2019 CX-5 Signature

I think so. You just have to turn the mirro adjustment joystick all the way to the right (past the dentent to adjust the right/passenger side mirror)
Thanks

99.9% sure. Last night I had my mirror knob set to the passenger side mirror selection, then before pulling into garage I rotated it clockwise one notch (straight down to mirror icon) and mirrors pulled in, rotated it back to right mirror selection, mirrors extended. I*d think similar process would work for drive-up scenario.

My plan was to keep automatic active (lock=fold, unlock=extend) then leave my switch set to to passenger mirror setting so I can manually (down=fold, up=extend) control them also. Best of all worlds. Didn*t consider the freezing situation though. I had power mirrors on my Ram pickup that could only be controlled by button and it was fine. The automatic is a little overkill maybe.

Sweet! I really want this feature. Ive had so many close calls on my drivers side mirror that its a feature that Im looking for on my next vehicle purchase.

Back