1/18 Scale 2018 CX-5

Wow. Way pricey! I have one of my favorite Saab on my desk. It was like $25. But the doors don't open. :D
That is cool, though.

Wow; it's even got the requisite 110 paint chips in it's S/R Crystal paint on the hood, fenders and A pillars! Now that's dedication to detail.

Too bad they don't have any without those god awful hideous silver roof rails.

Saw the gen 1 models too, wish they had a black....and sans the roof rails. ;)

Wow; it's even got the requisite 110 paint chips in it's S/R Crystal paint on the hood, fenders and A pillars! Now that's dedication to detail.

(cryhard)(cryhard)(cryhard) Haha! I wonder what that Lexus F-Sport lookin' badge is.

(cryhard)(cryhard)(cryhard) Haha! I wonder what that Lexus F-Sport lookin' badge is.

On the front fenders? If you look close, it says "2.5 AWD". Don't know what market (if any) would use that kind of badging.

I would pay a little more if you could customize it to your color scheme and also have the option of w/wo the roof rails.

It is a Mazda dealer's model car made in Japan. It is a CX-5 in detail. That's why it is so expensive.

That explains why it's more appealing than other models seen before, and the interior details are amazing. The first mod I'm going to have is remove the roof rails. Makes car look like bald guy with hair on both sides only.

I would pay a little more if you could customize it to your color scheme and also have the option of w/wo the roof rails.

I have a little matchbox car CX-5 that I had my wife paint with deep blue nail polish to match my deep crystal blue mica.

"You want me to do what? My God, you're a nerd"
[emoji38][emoji106]

It's been a long time since I made paper models. Had to learn the new lingo that differentiates "Mountain" from "Valley" fold lines....

Wish they would update these with the new 2019 wheels!

Wish there was a diecast model of the 2016+ CX-9, would love to have that at my desk.

The 1/43 scale is more affordable.

If you search ebay you'll find Tomica's 1/64 scale. Too bad the new Matchbox is first gen.

And, hey, I like my roof rails: a beautiful accent to my car's deep crystal blue.

Last edited:
Back