2017~2024 Bought a Signature

:
2019 Mazda6 & CX-5
Machine gray. Drove it around town tonight and think it really will fit the bill. It wont be my primary vehicle but I will enjoy driving it. The steering ratio seems like its actually tighter than my old E90 xdrive.

0b5f2c34100e29bc155a5554896b03a1.jpg

Looks awesome! I'm looking to get a signature in machine gray in the next few months.

Nice. I really like those wheels. Nice design and a bit lighter in colour than the optional 19s I got on my 2017. Did not love the stock pizza wheels on that model year.

Machine grey is a great colour. Smart choice! :)

This is our first ever Mazda. I like the direction they are heading. I also like what Ive seen/heard about the upcoming 3. AWD and a tad more room-Im interested. I like the design of he 6 and generally the way it drives, but it too needs an AWD version. And if they ever decided to make a Mazdaspeed version of the 3 with an automatic transmission ....Id be very interested in a couple years when we pick up a third car.

We loved the gray, red and white in that order but already have a red car, and that gray looks really great. Glad we ended up getting a gray.

Congrats! I bought a Black Mica for my wife 2 weeks ago. Wife wanted the red but and I liked it but I like the way the black trim around the wheels and rockers blends in better with the black mica and machine gray. Although we got black the machine gray was tied for color choice. My dealer didn't have the machine gray so our decission was easy.
Been looking at the CX5 for a year but wasn't happy with the lack of power. 3 days after the turbo was available we owned a Signature with zero regrets. You are going to love this car!

congrats man!
i'll be joining you all soon for the new year.
can't wait.
of course there are a few who definitely do not think it's worth it...signature and turbo...oh wells??

Congrats! I bought a Black Mica for my wife 2 weeks ago. Wife wanted the red but and I liked it but I like the way the black trim around the wheels and rockers blends in better with the black mica and machine gray. Although we got black the machine gray was tied for color choice. My dealer didn't have the machine gray so our decission was easy.
Been looking at the CX5 for a year but wasn't happy with the lack of power. 3 days after the turbo was available we owned a Signature with zero regrets. You are going to love this car!

Drove one today, really liked it. Also drove a 6 Sig and LOVED it. Wife thinks we need versatility of an suv this time and its her car <sigh>.

Trying to see if I can get numbers to work now. They are proud of those things and not too willing to discount, in 6 mos the market will tell them otherwise. A $38k Mazda compact suv..who wouldve thunk it?

Enjoy.

Drove one today, really liked it. Also drove a 6 Sig and LOVED it. Wife thinks we need versatility of an suv this time and its her car .

Trying to see if I can get numbers to work now. They are proud of those things and not too willing to discount, in 6 mos the market will tell them otherwise. A $38k Mazda compact suv..who wouldve thunk it?

Enjoy.

Yeah, not much of a discount available on the 19 CX-5 GT or Sigs at the moment but as you said, that will change later in the year. I do think they will very shortly be discounting the 6. Sedans arent selling right now so watch the dealer inventory. Most of those 6 Signatures will still be there after the first of the year.

Back