2019 CX-5 Reviews

0-60mph in 6.2s faster than Acura rdx(6.6s)good job Mazda.
Im assuming thats with 93 octane fuel, but still, pretty good. I just test drove, and ordered, a GTR. Acceleration was good and the extra pull noticeable over the NA, but honestly it didnt feel nearly as fast as 6.2 from 0 to 60 to me. I would say it feels more than adequate for any type of driving thats not street racing though. The turbo engine provides more of a practical boost for everyday driving.

Thanks for posting the link. It's refreshing to see a legitimate source quoting 6.2.

The comments are interesting about this trim being overpriced. Yet, this trim competes head on with RDX, GLE, Q5, X3 and XC40. (most of which are about $10k higher priced with similar options).

Yeah, the Signature is very competitive at that price point. It may lack some things, but it has other things that the other cars don't have except at higher price points. I really hope Mazda sells a ton of these.

Yeah, the Signature is very competitive at that price point. It may lack some things, but it has other things that the other cars don't have except at higher price points. I really hope Mazda sells a ton of these.

I can tell you that the CX-5 moved to the top of my list. Considering I wasn't even looking at any of the Mazda vehicles 2 months ago.

Latest posts

Back