Can't find these floor mats

:
2016 CX-9 GT AWD
I bought the 3d Maxspider black floor mats for the front only before the winter and fell in love with them. For Christmas I wanted to get a set of the rear ones but I can't find them anywhere--only in gray or tan or only with the complete set. Anyone know a site that would sell just the rear ones in black? It's for the second gen CX5 (2017)

Why does that site only show pics from the backseat? Not really important to me.

I was looking for 3D Maxspider floor mats in black too for my 2018 CX-5 but I wasn't able to find them so ended up with WeatherTechs but someone over in the reddit r/cx-5 mentioned looking on Walmart.com and surprisingly they were there.
I was able to find these on there: https://www.walmart.com/ip/3D-MAXpi...Mat-in-Black-with-Carbon-Fiber-Look/914262514

Have the front Maxpiders in our Accord (which is being traded for a 5 Signature next week) and then got them for my daughter*s 17 5 GT. I really like them (obviously) and will be getting same for our Signature.

Why does that site only show pics from the backseat? Not really important to me.

Here are the front https://mazdashop.ca/collections/20...loor-liners-1st-row-mazda-cx-5-2017-2018-2019

Front and back will cost you about $235, so about $85 more than Husky or Maxspider.

These OE mats and the maxspider are a matte grey color that closely matches the CX5 interior. To me, the Husky's are way to slick and shiny and don't fit the interior look.

All 3 provide good dead pedal coverage.

Last edited:
I bought the 3d Maxspider black floor mats for the front only before the winter and fell in love with them. For Christmas I wanted to get a set of the rear ones but I can't find them anywhere--only in gray or tan or only with the complete set. Anyone know a site that would sell just the rear ones in black? It's for the second gen CX5 (2017)

I realize this is about a month old, but I'm seeing the opposite. The black MAXPiders are readily available, but they grays are nowhere to be found. I tried ordering through WalMart (ugh) and they canceled my order a few days later.

As long as we're on the subject, do the front ones have enough of a lip and channel to catch the typical amount of melting snow off of boots?

I realize this is about a month old, but I'm seeing the opposite. The black MAXPiders are readily available, but they grays are nowhere to be found. I tried ordering through WalMart (ugh) and they canceled my order a few days later.

As long as we're on the subject, do the front ones have enough of a lip and channel to catch the typical amount of melting snow off of boots?

Way more than enough.

Just got the set for my CX5 and put them in yesterday. My 3rd set so far, one also in our Accord and another in our F150. Love these things, obviously. I really like Weathertech too but these are nicer and a better value imho. Not plasticky, a softer quieter kinda foam material. They shed dirt and you can just spray them off with water for a quickie cleaning.

When I got our first set a few years ago I doubted they would hold up to my wife*s high heels but I was wrong. Only some slight discoloring at that spot.

Here are the front https://mazdashop.ca/collections/20...loor-liners-1st-row-mazda-cx-5-2017-2018-2019

Front and back will cost you about $235, so about $85 more than Husky or Maxspider.

These OE mats and the maxspider are a matte grey color that closely matches the CX5 interior. To me, the Husky's are way to slick and shiny and don't fit the interior look.

All 3 provide good dead pedal coverage.

This are the ones I got, and I really, really like this. They look awesome provide a ton of protection and feel really good under feet.

thread bump!

I can't seem to find these anywhere.
last two times I've ordered from Amazon , they've both had to issue refunds because they couldn't actually get them.

walmart doesn't have them.

any suggestions?

thread bump!

I can't seem to find these anywhere.
last two times I've ordered from Amazon , they've both had to issue refunds because they couldn't actually get them.

walmart doesn't have them.

any suggestions?
I got mine more than a year ago and very happy with them.
Try this site:

I just bought the black 3D MAXpider Kagu set from AutoAnything.com this past Friday afternoon, and should have them this coming Friday.

Like ‘other etailers’ I checked — most who seen to be using the same web code and inventory system on their various pages — they make you buy both rows if you want them in black ... I’m not really needing the back row, but I’ve given up trying to find anyone willing to sell just the fronts.

FWIW, I called them after initially trying to buy them online because I was annoyed none of their coupons worked (not even the ones they emailed me) ... they cited manufacturer restrictions ... but they did adjust the price down $24.45 from their current web price of $162.99 for me ... and sent me a link where I could complete the order online using PayPal (since my credit card is currently offering 10% cash back whenever I use PayPal).

So, kudus to them for the customer service.

What I figure this means is, you ought to be able to get the set for $138.54 (plus tax) with free shipping.

(They also claim to price match, and price-refund for one year, any other “authorized dealer’s” advertised, non-closeout price. I’m Not sure if this applies to adjusting the price you paid if you just ordered online at the list price.)

Finally, consider me pleased with the shipping responsiveness. My original receipt told me to expect delivery between Aug 24th and 26th — which seemed rather sluggish even with the cross-country nature of my shipment. They also listed FedEx — which has been a black whole swallowing all deliveries to me since April. Very happy to receive my tracking data the next business day after my order; and the confirmation from UPS that they had custody of my package and that it’s begun it’s journey to me the following morning.

If I don’t follow up, than probably everything went great. But feel free to ask.

Well, if the name did not come from a focus group, then let's use our imagination! When Max, a Jack Russell Terrier, encountered a Black Widow Spider, the result was MAXpider!
Cheers!

I kept reading it in my head as “Spider” — but the missing S is messing with my brain!

Last edited:
I just bought the black 3D MAXpider Kagu set from AutoAnything.com this past Friday afternoon, and should have them this coming Friday.

Like ‘other etailers’ I checked — most who seen to be using the same web code and inventory system on their various pages — they make you buy both rows if you want them in black ... I’m not really needing the back row, but I’ve given up trying to find anyone willing to sell just the fronts.
Interesting! I bought the front row only (Kagu, black) from AutoAnything on June 26. $85.30 OTD. Part no. L1MZ05811509, for my 2020.

For GEN2, more completeness (also in the knowledge sharing document).

3D MAXpider front & rear L1MZ05801509GEN2
3D MAXpider front L1MZ05811509GEN2
3D MAXpider rear L1MZ05821509GEN2
3D MAXpider cargo M1MZ0581309GEN2

1st row BlackGEN2L1MZ05811509
grayGEN2L1MZ05811501
tanGEN2L1MZ05811502
2nd row blackGEN2L1MZ05821509
grayGEN2L1MZ05821501
tanGEN2L1MZ05821502
1 & 2 row blackGEN2L1MZ05801509
grayGEN2L1MZ05801501
tanGEN2L1MZ05801502
Cargo Liner blackGEN2M1MZ0581309
(cross-fold) grayGEN2M1MZ0581301
tanGEN2M1MZ0581302

Interesting! I bought the front row only (Kagu, black) from AutoAnything on June 26. $85.30 OTD. Part no. L1MZ05811509, for my 2020.

If only I knew in June I’d suddenly need a new car in July! (... and that I’d wind up choosing to buy a new CX-5 ... and that I’d then decide after more research to buy these liners from a company I’d never even heard of ... 🙃)

Ah, well.

Complete set arrived yesterday as promised, and look great.

Back