Android Auto and SiriusXM

Colorado_2018

:
2018 CX5
Got AA installed today for $396.00 out the door, so could be worse. I had it in my old car so I'm familiar with it but not with Sirius. Since my Touring did not come with Sirius I'm doing the free streaming 30 day trial.

Sound quality is fine but hoping I'm just doing something wrong. It seems too basic. It always opens to the Recent list instead of where I left off (favorites list). You need to right click to bring up menu, then favorites.

When on a channel it's fine, I can switch back and forth between Waze. But who wants to only listen to one channel? If I click next on the steering wheel it skips the song (instead of going to the next channel). If you click next on the head unit it goes to the next channel (not next favorite) and then pops back into the favorite list. If in the favorite list and click a favorite, it tunes to that channel but then goes back up to the top of the favorite list.

The whole point of using AA is to keep my attention on the road. I did all this testing while parked.

I would love to hear how everyone else uses Sirius either on AA or ACP. How do you easily switch between favorite channels while driving? That's really all i want/need to do.

Latest posts

Back