440cc injectors, oem P5 crossbars, MSP rear sway bar, LED headlights, H7 HID harness

440cc injectors, LED headlights, H7 HID harness

Had some time to finally take proper photos to post for sale. Help me offload these items! Prices include shipping to lower 48 states.

No longer for sale - 440cc wrx injectors. Seals and o-rings have about 400 miles on them.

SOLD - OEM Protege5 crossbars. Will bolt right up to your P5 factory rails. Comes with hardware. Does not come with plastic covers.

No longer for sale - MSP Racing Beat rear sway bar. Has some paint chipping but does not affect performance.

SOLD - BEAMTECH H4 LED Headlight Bulbs. Used for a few months. These will not blind oncoming drivers (see shield on LED) and do not require reaiming of headlights if they're already aimed properly. FYI, I trimmed the rubber boot on the headlight back to the first line (about 3/8" or so?) to properly install the bulbs (see photo below). Another option is to run without the boot if that's your thing.

SOLD - H7 HID wiring harness (for Protege5). Opened but not used.

Last edited:
Photos!

440cc injectors:

IMG_3514-XL.jpg

IMG_3515-XL.jpg

BEAMTECH H4 LED Headlight Bulbs:

IMG_3517-XL.jpg

i-BCtpfDr-XL.jpg

H7 HID Harness:

IMG_3516-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to ask in your thread, but I just recently bought a P5 and I have the stock crossbars but no hardware. Do you have any idea where I could purchase any? If I weren't broke I'd buy your injectors and your sway bar. Sorry bro haha.

Sorry to ask in your thread, but I just recently bought a P5 and I have the stock crossbars but no hardware. Do you have any idea where I could purchase any? If I weren't broke I'd buy your injectors and your sway bar. Sorry bro haha.

i would imagine a dealership or maybe even ebay if you're lucky. i bought this set from someone parting out their p5 in the past so it came with the hardware.

Back