VersaTuner - tuning software for Mazdas
VersaTuner - tuning software for Mazdas

Thread: European Engine?

Registered Member

2001 Mazda MP3

European Engine?

Hello all. Been a while since I was on here, but wanted to pop back in for advice. Iím in Germany for a couple years, but I have a MSP that I bought for near nothing sitting in my barn at home. It had a bent rod and hairlined pistons. I took the removed and disassembled the engine; which is also sitting in the barn. I plan to build it back up for my son, but while Iím sitting in Germany started to think if there is anything over here that makes sense for me to buy, pull the engine, take back and drop in?

Itís 323F land over here. Are there any hot European models? They generally pretty cheap, but itís difficult for me to tell what engines their rocking from ads alone. Anything with fsde or fsze?
    Last edited by peeenl; 12-09-2018 at 08:40 AM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by peeenl View Post
    Hello all. Been a while since I was on here, but wanted to pop back in for advice. Iím in Germany for a couple years, but I have a MSP that I bought for near nothing sitting in my barn at home. It had a bent rod and hairlined pistons. I took the removed and disassembled the engine; which is also sitting in the barn. I plan to build it back up for my son, but while Iím sitting in Germany started to think if there is anything over here that makes sense for me to buy, pull the engine, take back and drop in?

Itís 323F land over here. Are there any hot European models? They generally pretty cheap, but itís difficult for me to tell what engines their rocking from ads alone. Anything with fsde or fsze?
    Europe never got anything special. There is a Mazda 323F with the designation GT-R. A one off project from Mazda Schweiss. They used a couple of 323F BJ 2.0 Sportive / GT models and had a supercharger added to it. A handful were made and numbered.

If you find one for sale give me a call lol, have only seen 1 for sale in the past 15 years.