Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Member Here--Considering the CX-9

Registered Member

Honda Odyssey Touring 2010

Drove a Machine Gray GT this morning*very impressive! (There was no vibration at all.) I am not sure about the gray*it is nice enough, but to my eyes, does not seem to be anything special. My dealer does not have any silver to compare, other than a CX-5. I can*t get the black one out of my mind, that I saw the other day*but I am afraid I am too OCD...
    Last edited by bs0755; Yesterday at 04:23 PM.

Registered Member

2019 CX-9 GT Machine Grey

Quote Originally Posted by bs0755 View Post
    Drove a Machine Gray GT this morning*very impressive! (There was no vibration at all.) I am not sure about the gray*it is nice enough, but to my eyes, does not seem to be anything special. My dealer does not have any silver to compare, other than a CX-5. I can*t get the black one out of my mind, that I saw the other day*but I am afraid I am too OCD...
    Thats good news on vibration but Make sure you get car up to 75MPH when test driving the actual car you are going to purchase.

Registered Member

Honda Odyssey Touring 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Ssteigss10 View Post
    Thats good news on vibration but Make sure you get car up to 75MPH when test driving the actual car you are going to purchase.
    That was not a problem! I had a hard time holding it under 80MPH--I swear the odometer reads 10MPH high...

Registered Member

2018 CX-9 SIGNATURE

That was not a problem! I had a hard time holding it under 80MPH--I swear the odometer reads 10MPH high...
    I find a stretch on I-65 and test drive vehicles to 90mph - because I can! 😊

Registered Member

2018 CX9 Sig

I became obsessed with the black one (of course I'm already biased towards that color). I get many compliments about my 2018 Black CX-9 Sig, more towards the interior than the exterior, go figure.

Peace and blessings,

Azeke

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123