Best Car Brand: Mazda

Agree but I just wish it was organized more like my old Saab forum. There was only ONE lounge. Every model did not have it's own. Something sorely missing from this site is diversity. I want to hanger out with 3, 6, 9, ND owners....but no one strays from their forum because how it's setup.
I've beat this horse before though. We don't need yo go there again, poor horse.

Ah, I see what you're saying now. That does make sense.

This touchscreen thing seems to be a big deal. I've created a poll and I think that 50% will say that it bugs them a lot that you can't use it when driving and the other 50% will say that it doesn't bug them at all.

I actually think the knob is ok and its not a huge deal. However the way they describe it in that article vs reality makes me think they didnt really spend much time actually using it or being in the car and throws doubt at the whole thing. Like they totally phoned it in imo.

I actually think the knob is ok and it*s not a huge deal. However the way they describe it in that article vs reality makes me think they didn*t really spend much time actually using it or being in the car and throws doubt at the whole thing. Like they totally phoned it in imo.

It definitely looks like a boiler plate copy/paste job. Though I think they described it just fine (as in, it is responsive when you can use it). I don't think they make any mention of not being able to use it while driving - in fact, I think I've only ever heard that complaint on the forums. I wonder if SavageGeese ever mentioned it when he did his youtube reviews?

It definitely looks like a boiler plate copy/paste job. Though I think they described it just fine (as in, it is responsive when you can use it). I don't think they make any mention of not being able to use it while driving - in fact, I think I've only ever heard that complaint on the forums. I wonder if SavageGeese ever mentioned it when he did his youtube reviews?

Even then its not really that responsive. The 3 is a great car and infotainment is its weak spot. Im pretty sure savagegeese said it.

Tell him to Flip Over and Read Directions. Sorry, his truck was Found On Road Dead. Best advice you can give him is to get rid of the damn thing, unfortunately...

Sucks to hear. Hope you get it figured out and running quickly...

Thanks brother. I gave him a pretty good pep talk and got his ducks in a row. Made him get a case opened with their customer service. He said he felt bad like he was getting the nice service manager in trouble, but I let him know thats not what its about. Talked him out of trading in immediately and to let this play out. Hell save significantly more money getting it bought back if its a lemon than taking the loss on depreciated value.

Back