Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Floor Mats?

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by Boogie View Post
    Has anybody tried these?!?! I'm getting a bit impatient waiting for the 3d maxpiders to be available. I want the middle of the back row covered as well, thanks for the feedback!

https://www.amazon.com/SMARTLINER-Fl...gateway&sr=8-4
    We just got these today from Amazon. The fit is excellent. They feel pretty plasticy though, not so much rubbery, if that makes sense. I think next time I'd spend a little more for the weathertechs, but these will do the job fine.

Registered Member

2019 CX-5 Reserve Eternal Blue

Central Virginia, USA...the winding rural part
    Quote Originally Posted by bscott182 View Post
    We just got these today from Amazon. The fit is excellent. They feel pretty plasticy though, not so much rubbery, if that makes sense. I think next time I'd spend a little more for the weathertechs, but these will do the job fine.
    I don't like the Weathertechs.

I have a dirt/gravel driveway, and after a week or two the ground in dirt has stained the driver's side to the point I cannot get the original black back...after only 2 weeks. And I'm retired. I don't drive every day.

The mat does not cover the entire left footrest, meaning that the top half of your shoe is on carpet, and it gets dirty.

There is insufficient protection by the gas pedal, and dirt & junk accumulate at the base of it.

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by bscott182 View Post
    thanks for the update!

Registered Member

I have a question on the Maxpiders for someone that has them. The website says they hav three layers, and the top layer looks fairly thin next to the foam inner layer. Is the top layer thick enough to not wear prematurely? I really want these but I may end up with the Huskyliners as nobody seems to ever have black ones in stock.

2018 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD non-Tech

Quote Originally Posted by Sterg View Post
    I have a question on the Maxpiders for someone that has them. The website says they hav three layers, and the top layer looks fairly thin next to the foam inner layer. Is the top layer thick enough to not wear prematurely? I really want these but I may end up with the Huskyliners as nobody seems to ever have black ones in stock.
    I had Maxpiders in my last CX-5 and after 3 years there was wear through the top layer where my right heal rested on the mat in front of the accelerator pedal. Now I have the Mazda all weather (Canadian) mats that I am certain are made for Mazda by the same company that makes the Maxpiders. The material looks exactly the same other than a slight difference in the pattern. The only issue I have at the moment is that after 3 months of owning these mats, and salty snow on the mats, the clips(under the mats) holding the CX-5 badges in place have rusted off. Hopefully Mazda can resolve this for me, as I have explained my concern to them already.
    Last edited by kdaug; 05-14-2019 at 09:07 PM.

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by kdaug View Post
    I had Maxpiders in my last CX-5 and after 3 years there was wear through the top layer where my right heal rested on the mat in front of the accelerator pedal. Now I have the Mazda all weather (Canadian) mats that I am certain are made for Mazda by the same company that makes the Maxpiders. The material looks exactly the same other than a slight difference in the pattern. The only issue I have at the moment is that after 3 months of owning these mats, and salty snow on the mats, the clips(under the mats) holding the CX-5 badges in place have rusted off. Hopefully Mazda can resolve this for me, as I have explained my concern to them already.
    Thanks kdaug. You helped me make a decision on buying Huskyliners. I have them in my Accord and like them enough to get them for the CX5.

Registered Member

I just received the premium floor liners from scarboro mazda! they look awesome! They feel a littlre more on the hard plastice side than I would like, but overall looks and feel good! Will install them tonight

Registered Member

2019 Cx-5 sport

they look good , didn't even know about these either.
    Like how they go around the gas pedal.........
    and cover the dead pedal..........

What cargo mat you going to buy , if any ?

I'm still looking for complete set..........

Also still looking for sunshade for front window ..........

Registered Member

2016 CX-5 (white), 2019 CX-5(red), 2019 Miata (white)

Quote Originally Posted by Boogie View Post
    I just received the premium floor liners from scarboro mazda! they look awesome! They feel a littlre more on the hard plastice side than I would like, but overall looks and feel good! Will install them tonight
    What are "premium floor liners "?

Donated: $8

2016 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD w/Tech

Arrow 2019 Floor Mats?

Quote Originally Posted by DG_1234 View Post
    What are "premium floor liners "?
    "Premium floor liners" are Mazda OEM liners available only in Canada. If you want the best quality and fit with genuine Mazda and CX-5 logos, Canadian OEM Premium Floor Liners are the one you want. They’re definitely not the same as 3D Maxpider liners claimed by some (see pictures for comparison).

Quote Originally Posted by johntpr View Post
    Genuine Mazda CX-5 Premium Floor Liners (2nd Row) 00VP-CX-5FL2-0

Genuine Mazda CX-5 Premium Floor Liners (1st Row) 00VP-CX-5FL1-0

Search for these part numbers on ebay. The above mats are sold by Canada dealers only, and are really nice with the CX5 logo etc. I got mine on ebay and they shipped to USA.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
    Yeah, it's Scarborough Mazda in Canada https://mazdashop.ca/collections/201...2017-2018-2019 . You can get them on Amazon and ebay as well, but they are actually a little cheaper ordering direct from the Scarborough dealership, right now $141 for front and $99 for rear vs $150 and $110 on Amazon/Ebay. All 3 have free shipping.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
    I think the Maxpiders are about $150 for front and rear set, and the nice OEM all weather from Canada are about $240 for front and rear set. Not sure if the Maxpiders go up the dead pedal as far, because it's hard to find any pics of them in an actual CX5.
    I have the ones from Canada and they are superb. The padded ribs in the picture provide a lot of heal cushion for longer trips. The rear has them as well.

Registered Member

2018 Mazda CX5 GT Blue

I agree ! "Canadian OEM Premium Floor Liners are the one you want !"

2018 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD non-Tech

Quote Originally Posted by yrwei52 View Post
    "Premium floor liners" are Mazda OEM liners available only in Canada. If you want the best quality and fit with genuine Mazda and CX-5 logos, Canadian OEM Premium Floor Liners are the one you want. They*re definitely not the same as 3D Maxpider liners claimed by some (see pictures for comparison).
    I have owned both the 3D Maxpider and the Mazda OEM(Canadian)Premium Floor Liner mats, and while the design is different on both, they are made from the same material. That is why I have suggested in a previous post they are made by the same manufacturer, in this case, U Guard Automotive out of Canada. Here is an excerpt from their site:

"Due to our unwavering standard for quality and our commitment to providing exceptional prices to our customers, U-Guard has remained a certified OEM parts supplier to various manufacturers including Mazda, Hyundai, and KIA Canada since 2009".

You can find information on their 3D Maxpider Mats (and their various other automotive products) on their website:

http://uguardautomotive.com/
    Last edited by kdaug; 05-24-2019 at 07:45 PM.

Registered Member

2018 AWD GT Premium Red/Black

Quote Originally Posted by johntpr View Post
    I agree ! "Canadian OEM Premium Floor Liners are the one you want !"
    I throw in with you guys. That's what I got and have yet to see or imagine anything better.

While you're at it. The Canadian wire harness for the tow hitch is also the best. Doesn't require cutting anything or running a cable from the battery.

Registered Member

2019 CX-5 Signature (previously 2016 CX-5 GT)

Quote Originally Posted by murky View Post
    I throw in with you guys. That's what I got and have yet to see or imagine anything better.

While you're at it. The Canadian wire harness for the tow hitch is also the best. Doesn't require cutting anything or running a cable from the battery.
    Another vote for both these items...gee, I wonder from whom I originally got both suggestions?

Registered Member

2018 AWD GT Premium Red/Black

Quote Originally Posted by RLCarrington View Post
    Another vote for both these items...gee, I wonder from whom I originally got both suggestions?
    Glad the posts helped somebody. It was a risk to order the wire harness. I could get no explanation why the difference between it and the US, and took a chance that it would fit and work perfectly (which it does).

It seems that Canadians must have higher expectations and in the US we just take what we're given.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast