Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 135

Thread: 2019 Floor Mats?

  1. #91
    Registered Member


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Boogie View Post
    Has anybody tried these?!?! I'm getting a bit impatient waiting for the 3d maxpiders to be available. I want the middle of the back row covered as well, thanks for the feedback!

    https://www.amazon.com/SMARTLINER-Fl...gateway&sr=8-4
    We just got these today from Amazon. The fit is excellent. They feel pretty plasticy though, not so much rubbery, if that makes sense. I think next time I'd spend a little more for the weathertechs, but these will do the job fine.

  2. #92
    Registered Member

    2019 CX-5 Reserve Eternal Blue

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Central Virginia, USA...the winding rural part
    Posts
    1,307
    Quote Originally Posted by bscott182 View Post
    We just got these today from Amazon. The fit is excellent. They feel pretty plasticy though, not so much rubbery, if that makes sense. I think next time I'd spend a little more for the weathertechs, but these will do the job fine.
    I don't like the Weathertechs.

    I have a dirt/gravel driveway, and after a week or two the ground in dirt has stained the driver's side to the point I cannot get the original black back...after only 2 weeks. And I'm retired. I don't drive every day.

    The mat does not cover the entire left footrest, meaning that the top half of your shoe is on carpet, and it gets dirty.

    There is insufficient protection by the gas pedal, and dirt & junk accumulate at the base of it.

  3. #93
    Registered Member


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by bscott182 View Post
    We just got these today from Amazon. The fit is excellent. They feel pretty plasticy though, not so much rubbery, if that makes sense. I think next time I'd spend a little more for the weathertechs, but these will do the job fine.
    thanks for the update!

  4. #94
    Registered Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    42
    I have a question on the Maxpiders for someone that has them. The website says they hav three layers, and the top layer looks fairly thin next to the foam inner layer. Is the top layer thick enough to not wear prematurely? I really want these but I may end up with the Huskyliners as nobody seems to ever have black ones in stock.

  5. #95
    Registered Member kdaug's Avatar

    2018 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD non-Tech

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Fredericton, NB, Canada
    Posts
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterg View Post
    I have a question on the Maxpiders for someone that has them. The website says they hav three layers, and the top layer looks fairly thin next to the foam inner layer. Is the top layer thick enough to not wear prematurely? I really want these but I may end up with the Huskyliners as nobody seems to ever have black ones in stock.
    I had Maxpiders in my last CX-5 and after 3 years there was wear through the top layer where my right heal rested on the mat in front of the accelerator pedal. Now I have the Mazda all weather (Canadian) mats that I am certain are made for Mazda by the same company that makes the Maxpiders. The material looks exactly the same other than a slight difference in the pattern. The only issue I have at the moment is that after 3 months of owning these mats, and salty snow on the mats, the clips(under the mats) holding the CX-5 badges in place have rusted off. Hopefully Mazda can resolve this for me, as I have explained my concern to them already.
    Last edited by kdaug; 05-14-2019 at 09:07 PM.

  6. #96
    Registered Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by kdaug View Post
    I had Maxpiders in my last CX-5 and after 3 years there was wear through the top layer where my right heal rested on the mat in front of the accelerator pedal. Now I have the Mazda all weather (Canadian) mats that I am certain are made for Mazda by the same company that makes the Maxpiders. The material looks exactly the same other than a slight difference in the pattern. The only issue I have at the moment is that after 3 months of owning these mats, and salty snow on the mats, the clips(under the mats) holding the CX-5 badges in place have rusted off. Hopefully Mazda can resolve this for me, as I have explained my concern to them already.
    Thanks kdaug. You helped me make a decision on buying Huskyliners. I have them in my Accord and like them enough to get them for the CX5.

  7. #97
    Registered Member


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    44
    I just received the premium floor liners from scarboro mazda! they look awesome! They feel a littlre more on the hard plastice side than I would like, but overall looks and feel good! Will install them tonight

  8. #98
    Registered Member

    2019 Cx-5 sport

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    70
    they look good , didn't even know about these either.
    Like how they go around the gas pedal.........
    and cover the dead pedal..........

    What cargo mat you going to buy , if any ?

    I'm still looking for complete set..........

    Also still looking for sunshade for front window ..........

  9. #99
    Registered Member

    2016 CX-5 (white), 2019 CX-5(red), 2019 Miata (white)

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    252
    Quote Originally Posted by Boogie View Post
    I just received the premium floor liners from scarboro mazda! they look awesome! They feel a littlre more on the hard plastice side than I would like, but overall looks and feel good! Will install them tonight
    What are "premium floor liners "?

  10. #100
    Registered Member yrwei52's Avatar
    Donated: $8

    2016 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD w/Tech

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Plano, Texas, USA
    Posts
    8,196

    Arrow 2019 Floor Mats?

    Quote Originally Posted by DG_1234 View Post
    What are "premium floor liners "?
    "Premium floor liners" are Mazda OEM liners available only in Canada. If you want the best quality and fit with genuine Mazda and CX-5 logos, Canadian OEM Premium Floor Liners are the one you want. They’re definitely not the same as 3D Maxpider liners claimed by some (see pictures for comparison).

    Quote Originally Posted by johntpr View Post
    Genuine Mazda CX-5 Premium Floor Liners (2nd Row) 00VP-CX-5FL2-0

    Genuine Mazda CX-5 Premium Floor Liners (1st Row) 00VP-CX-5FL1-0

    Search for these part numbers on ebay. The above mats are sold by Canada dealers only, and are really nice with the CX5 logo etc. I got mine on ebay and they shipped to USA.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
    Yeah, it's Scarborough Mazda in Canada https://mazdashop.ca/collections/201...2017-2018-2019 . You can get them on Amazon and ebay as well, but they are actually a little cheaper ordering direct from the Scarborough dealership, right now $141 for front and $99 for rear vs $150 and $110 on Amazon/Ebay. All 3 have free shipping.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
    I think the Maxpiders are about $150 for front and rear set, and the nice OEM all weather from Canada are about $240 for front and rear set. Not sure if the Maxpiders go up the dead pedal as far, because it's hard to find any pics of them in an actual CX5.
    I have the ones from Canada and they are superb. The padded ribs in the picture provide a lot of heal cushion for longer trips. The rear has them as well.



  11. #101
    Registered Member

    2018 Mazda CX5 GT Blue

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Nanuet, NY
    Posts
    11
    I agree ! "Canadian OEM Premium Floor Liners are the one you want !"

  12. #102
    Registered Member kdaug's Avatar

    2018 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD non-Tech

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Fredericton, NB, Canada
    Posts
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by yrwei52 View Post
    "Premium floor liners" are Mazda OEM liners available only in Canada. If you want the best quality and fit with genuine Mazda and CX-5 logos, Canadian OEM Premium Floor Liners are the one you want. They*re definitely not the same as 3D Maxpider liners claimed by some (see pictures for comparison).
    I have owned both the 3D Maxpider and the Mazda OEM(Canadian)Premium Floor Liner mats, and while the design is different on both, they are made from the same material. That is why I have suggested in a previous post they are made by the same manufacturer, in this case, U Guard Automotive out of Canada. Here is an excerpt from their site:

    "Due to our unwavering standard for quality and our commitment to providing exceptional prices to our customers, U-Guard has remained a certified OEM parts supplier to various manufacturers including Mazda, Hyundai, and KIA Canada since 2009".

    You can find information on their 3D Maxpider Mats (and their various other automotive products) on their website:

    http://uguardautomotive.com/
    Last edited by kdaug; 05-24-2019 at 07:45 PM.

  13. #103
    Registered Member

    2018 AWD GT Premium Red/Black

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by johntpr View Post
    I agree ! "Canadian OEM Premium Floor Liners are the one you want !"
    I throw in with you guys. That's what I got and have yet to see or imagine anything better.

    While you're at it. The Canadian wire harness for the tow hitch is also the best. Doesn't require cutting anything or running a cable from the battery.

  14. #104
    Registered Member

    2019 CX-5 Signature (previously 2016 CX-5 GT)

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Broward County, Florida USA
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by murky View Post
    I throw in with you guys. That's what I got and have yet to see or imagine anything better.

    While you're at it. The Canadian wire harness for the tow hitch is also the best. Doesn't require cutting anything or running a cable from the battery.
    Another vote for both these items...gee, I wonder from whom I originally got both suggestions?

  15. #105
    Registered Member

    2018 AWD GT Premium Red/Black

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by RLCarrington View Post
    Another vote for both these items...gee, I wonder from whom I originally got both suggestions?
    Glad the posts helped somebody. It was a risk to order the wire harness. I could get no explanation why the difference between it and the US, and took a chance that it would fit and work perfectly (which it does).

    It seems that Canadians must have higher expectations and in the US we just take what we're given.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-14-2018, 10:23 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-07-2018, 12:29 AM
  3. WTB MSP Floor Mats
    By iamthewheelman in forum Want To Buy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-05-2014, 12:14 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-03-2013, 05:58 AM
  5. Floor Mats
    By DSM2MSP in forum Mazdaspeed Protege
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-31-2004, 09:16 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •