Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Floor Mats?

Registered Member

2018 cx5 GT

I gotta ask it looks like the little lip right beside the pedal on the 3D maxpider ones and Mazda oem linners. Does it catch on the mats, I mean the left of the pedal? Thanks

Registered Member

2018 cx5 GT

Anyone ?

Registered Member

Mazda 2018 CX-5 GT Tech

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroman View Post
    Anyone ?
    Not really sure what you meant but there's an additional area that extend beyond the left side of the pedal, its pretty snug and will require a bit effort to remove the mat.

Registered Member

2018 cx5 GT

Sorry what I mean is in the pics it looks as if the part along the side of the gas pedal would interfere with it when you press on the gas. Looks really close.

Registered Member

Mazda 2018 CX-5 GT Tech

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroman View Post
    Sorry what I mean is in the pics it looks as if the part along the side of the gas pedal would interfere with it when you press on the gas. Looks really close.
    Not at all, been using it for more than a year now and no issue at all.

Registered Member

2019 Mazda CX-5

I got the 3D Maxpider mats for the front/rear passenger and Mazda weather cargo mat (good price and the ridges look good for trapping water) for the trunk. I love the look and feel of the Maxpider mats.

Registered Member

Cx-5

Anyone have a 2019 with the 3D MaxSpiders? Autoanything.com only has '18, not sure if they'd fit. Sorry if this was already clarified

Registered Member

Mazda CX-5 Signature

Quote Originally Posted by JOliverXO View Post
    Anyone have a 2019 with the 3D MaxSpiders? Autoanything.com only has '18, not sure if they'd fit. Sorry if this was already clarified
    There were no changes, so they will fit.

Registered Member

2016 CX-5 (white), 2019 CX-5(red), 2019 Miata (white)

I have two Welsh Corgi dogs and am looking for easy to vacuum floor mats. Anything with a carpet type material is not ideal (because the Corgi fur sticks to the carpet). So, a smooth surface floor mat is best.
    Even though the Corgis stay in the rear cargo area of the CX-5, fur still makes it's way to the forward seating areas. For the rear area I have the Mazda OEM soft cargo liner, which is great.
    I would like to find a thin rubber type floor mat set (rather than the more heavy duty Husky or Weathertech style mats). Thanks in advance for any helpful replies.

Registered Member

2019 CX-5 Reserve Eternal Blue

Central Virginia...the winding rural part
    Quote Originally Posted by deepakhj View Post
    I got the 3D Maxpider mats for the front/rear passenger and Mazda weather cargo mat (good price and the ridges look good for trapping water) for the trunk. I love the look and feel of the Maxpider mats.
    I wish I had known about these.

They make my WeatherTechs look so utilitarian.

Registered Member

I bought mine oem cheaper from mazda swag then weather tec

Donated: $8

2016 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD w/Tech

Arrow 2019 Floor Mats?

Quote Originally Posted by Avoidin Deer View Post
    I wish I had known about these.

They make my WeatherTechs look so utilitarian.
    We have been trying to advise new CX-5 owners since gen-1 not to get WeatherTech floor liners because they donít cover well especially at foot rest and gas pedal base areas. The fit is not great but the price is high.

If you want cheaper but good floor liners, 3D Maxpider liners are the one to go.

Husky liners are having some complaints here, especially the fit problem on rear one.

If you simply want the best quality and fit with genuine Mazda and CX-5 logos to boot, Canadian OEM Premium Floor Liners are the only choice for you. Theyíre definitely not the same as 3D Maxpider liners claimed by some.

Quote Originally Posted by johntpr View Post
    Genuine Mazda CX-5 Premium Floor Liners (2nd Row) 00VP-CX-5FL2-0

Genuine Mazda CX-5 Premium Floor Liners (1st Row) 00VP-CX-5FL1-0

Search for these part numbers on ebay. The above mats are sold by Canada dealers only, and are really nice with the CX5 logo etc. I got mine on ebay and they shipped to USA.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
    Yeah, it's Scarborough Mazda in Canada https://mazdashop.ca/collections/201...2017-2018-2019 . You can get them on Amazon and ebay as well, but they are actually a little cheaper ordering direct from the Scarborough dealership, right now $141 for front and $99 for rear vs $150 and $110 on Amazon/Ebay. All 3 have free shipping.

Donated: $5

2019 CX-5 Signature

Quote Originally Posted by yrwei52 View Post
    We have been trying to advise new CX-5 owners since gen-1 not to get WeatherTech floor liners because they don*t cover well especially at foot rest and gas pedal base areas. The fit is not great but the price is high.

If you want cheaper but good floor liners, 3D Maxpider liners are the one to go.

Husky liners are having some complaints here, especially the fit problem on rear one.

If you simply want the best quality and fit with genuine Mazda and CX-5 logos to boot, Canadian OEM Premium Floor Liners are the only choice for you. They*re definitely not the same as 3D Maxpider liners claimed by some.
    +1 These are great! Ordered these from Canadian Mazda dealer's Ebay store: https://www.ebay.com/itm/302498545308
    2019 CX-5 Signature | Deep Crystal Blue |

Registered Member

2019 CX-5 Reserve Eternal Blue

Central Virginia...the winding rural part
    Quote Originally Posted by yrwei52 View Post
    We have been trying to advise new CX-5 owners since gen-1 not to get WeatherTech floor liners because they donít cover well especially at foot rest and gas pedal base areas. The fit is not great but the price is high.

(snip)
    Yeh, the one thing I noticed after a few days was that the carpeting at the footrest is only half protected. I quickly got dirt & debris on the exposed footrest area about halfway up. I plan on finding a suitable material and cutting a piece to slip under the Weathertech to extend the protection another 6".

I'll have to take another look at the gas pedal base area.

Registered Member

I have a set of almost like new (really, I can't see any wear on them) all weather mats that came out of our 2016.5 I don't need anymore if anyone wants them. Come get them and they're yours. I am in the Columbia area of SC.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast