Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 110

Thread: 2019 Floor Mats?

  1. #16
    Registered Member

    2019 CX-5 GT-PP

    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    29
    I just installed the 3D MAXpider Kagu into my 2019. The fit doesn*t seem quite perfect, but certainly good enough. They*re so light and fabric-like that it*s hard to believe they*re all weather. But we*ll see how they hold up next week, after the snow hits.

  2. #17
    Registered Member

    19 CX-5 Signature

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryMx View Post
    I just installed the 3D MAXpider Kagu into my 2019. The fit doesn*t seem quite perfect, but certainly good enough. They*re so light and fabric-like that it*s hard to believe they*re all weather. But we*ll see how they hold up next week, after the snow hits.

    Hmmm... mine fit perfectly. Unless maybe you*re thinking they are a little large? All three sets I*ve had have fit so well they had to be pushed into place, I always guessed that was because they are so light and need to be sorta wedged to stay in place.

    As far as wear, I felt the same as you but they*ve held up great for me. Even under my wife*s heels for an hour each way every day to work.
    19 CX-5 Signature
    Snowflake White Pearl (aka “white”)

  3. #18
    Registered Member

    2019 Mazda CX-5 GT w/PP

    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    25
    Just installed the same ones on my 2019. First, got them on eBay but made the mistake of not looking into the year model and realized after installing them the fit was not exact si had to return them. Then I called 3D MAXpider and asked for the 2019 model item number and ordered them from AutoAnything.com at $113 total for the full set and they fit great now

  4. #19
    Registered Member

    Mazda CX-5 Signature

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by CarIsCool View Post
    Just installed the same ones on my 2019. First, got them on eBay but made the mistake of not looking into the year model and realized after installing them the fit was not exact si had to return them. Then I called 3D MAXpider and asked for the 2019 model item number and ordered them from AutoAnything.com at $113 total for the full set and they fit great now
    What year did you originally order?

  5. #20
    Registered Member

    2019 CX-5 Signature

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by CarIsCool View Post
    Just installed the same ones on my 2019. First, got them on eBay but made the mistake of not looking into the year model and realized after installing them the fit was not exact si had to return them. Then I called 3D MAXpider and asked for the 2019 model item number and ordered them from AutoAnything.com at $113 total for the full set and they fit great now
    I see item L1MZ05801509, 3D Maxpider Kagu front and rear mats, on that site for $150. Same price at Amazon and walmart.com. They fit the 2018 CX-5 but were you given a different item number for 2019?
    Last edited by CX5sig; 01-29-2019 at 10:12 PM.

  6. #21
    Registered Member

    2019 Mazda CX-5 GT w/PP

    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Sig cx-5 View Post
    What year did you originally order?
    Ordered for the 2016 model at $102.13 for the full set (front and back seats) before realizing I they would not fit the 2019

  7. #22
    Registered Member

    2019 Mazda CX-5 GT w/PP

    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by CX5sig View Post
    I see item L1MZ05801509, 3D Maxpider Kagu front and rear mats, on that site for $150. Same price at Amazon and walmart.com. They fit the 2018 CX-5 but were you given a different item number for 2019?
    You are correct. The Item# for 2019 model is L1MZ05801509
    They fit and look great
    3DMaxpider phone number is 9093508808 a

  8. #23
    Registered Member

    Mazda CX-5 Signature

    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    South Bend, Indiana
    Posts
    22
    OK, I did a lot of research and ended up ordering the Husky liners. The back seat were these.(Husky Liners 52861 Black Floor Liner Fits 17-18 CX-5) THEY FIT TERRIBLE! Now I will elaborate. The parts of the mat that are in the floor wells seem like they fit like a glove, NICE, but the part going over the hump was about4 inch to long. I could literally put a small pillow under the mat. It never touches the hump and appears to be malformed. UPS says the front mats and rear cargo liner should be here today. Hoping to have better luck with them but the back seat is definitely going back. I am hoping I got a second or something because I do not want different brand front and rear. If I knew how to post photos of the hump I would but I am not that good! Can someone else post a photo of how well the driveshaft hump fits or should fit. Also the front are #52851. I was told these are the x-act fit but ??

    Quote Originally Posted by bluegrass View Post
    No one should be choosing the Weathertech over the Husky liners for the 2017-2019 Mazda CX-5.

    I closely compared both, pulling images from their websites, and putting them side-by-side.

    The Husky liners have SIGNIFICANTLY better coverage on the drivers side (up the dead pedal) and second row (further under front seats).

    Husky is the way to go for this vehicle.
    Last edited by dunk50; 01-31-2019 at 04:34 PM.

  9. #24
    Registered Member

    Mazda CX-5 Signature

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by dunk50 View Post
    OK, I did a lot of research and ended up ordering the Husky liners. The back seat were these.(Husky Liners 52861 Black Floor Liner Fits 17-18 CX-5) THEY FIT TERRIBLE! Now I will elaborate. The parts of the mat that are in the floor wells seem like they fit like a glove, NICE, but the part going over the hump was about4 inch to long. I could literally put a small pillow under the mat. It never touches the hump and appears to be malformed. UPS says the front mats and rear cargo liner should be here today. Hoping to have better luck with them but the back seat is definitely going back. I am hoping I got a second or something because I do not want different brand front and rear. If I knew how to post photos of the hump I would but I am not that good! Can someone else post a photo of how well the driveshaft hump fits or should fit. Also the front are #52851. I was told these are the x-act fit but ??
    This is one reason why I choose Weathertech. I can drive to their factory store in about 15 minutes if there's a problem.

  10. #25
    Registered Member

    Mazda CX-5 Signature

    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    South Bend, Indiana
    Posts
    22
    OK FEDEX just delivered the 2017 Mazda CX-5 Cargo Liner OEM New Model Fits 2017 ONLY. This one (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1) Nice, very nice. Heavy flexible rubber and fits like a glove. That is what I want the floor mats up front to be. EXPENSIVE but think I am going to go with the OEM premium out of Canada if they are made like the OEM cargo liner!

  11. #26
    Registered Member

    Mazda 2018 CX-5 GT Tech

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    76
    One quirk I want to mention about the floor mats for the backseat: If you happen to own a set of OEM "all-weather mat" for the 2013-2016 model, the backseat mats actually fit the 2017-2019 model year perfectly. Although they do looked mis-matched with the front seat ones I have (3Dmaxider) but really the only person will know that will be you...and I saved like 100 bucks or so so yeah.

  12. #27
    Registered Member

    Mazda 2018 CX-5 GT Tech

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by dunk50 View Post
    OK FEDEX just delivered the 2017 Mazda CX-5 Cargo Liner OEM New Model Fits 2017 ONLY. This one (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1) Nice, very nice. Heavy flexible rubber and fits like a glove. That is what I want the floor mats up front to be. EXPENSIVE but think I am going to go with the OEM premium out of Canada if they are made like the OEM cargo liner!
    If you want your cargo liner to match the floor mat then you will need to get the "All-weather mat", the OEM premium one( Canada only) isnt hard rubber material and are textured a bit differently.

  13. #28
    Registered Member

    Mazda CX-5 Signature

    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    South Bend, Indiana
    Posts
    22
    Rookie mistake, matching floor mats would not cover dead pedal. Back to looking, thanks eniahal. If amazon had the front and rear set of 3D Maxpider Kagu I would give them a try. I can find the front but not the back.

  14. #29
    Registered Member

    SUV

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    M
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by dunk50 View Post
    OK, I did a lot of research and ended up ordering the Husky liners. The back seat were these.(Husky Liners 52861 Black Floor Liner Fits 17-18 CX-5) THEY FIT TERRIBLE! Now I will elaborate. The parts of the mat that are in the floor wells seem like they fit like a glove, NICE, but the part going over the hump was about4 inch to long. I could literally put a small pillow under the mat. It never touches the hump and appears to be malformed. UPS says the front mats and rear cargo liner should be here today. Hoping to have better luck with them but the back seat is definitely going back. I am hoping I got a second or something because I do not want different brand front and rear. If I knew how to post photos of the hump I would but I am not that good! Can someone else post a photo of how well the driveshaft hump fits or should fit. Also the front are #52851. I was told these are the x-act fit but ??
    All of my Husky mats (front seats, rear seats, cargo liner) fit like a glove.

    No clue why yours doesn't fit well. Have Husky ship you out a new one.

    I will say that I have the 'standard' mats, which are comparable in material to the Weathertech...
    https://www.huskyliners.com/WeatherB...018/mazda/cx-5

    You bought the nicer, premium version which have a softer feel...
    https://www.huskyliners.com/X-act-Co...018/mazda/cx-5

    However, I assume they use the same exact design/measurements.

  15. #30
    Registered Member

    2019 CX-5 GT-PP

    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by dunk50 View Post
    Rookie mistake, matching floor mats would not cover dead pedal. Back to looking, thanks eniahal. If amazon had the front and rear set of 3D Maxpider Kagu I would give them a try. I can find the front but not the back.
    I got mine from carid. There are several other sources on the net, all with similar prices.

    It helps to know that the 2019 mats are the same as 2017 and 2018.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-14-2018, 10:23 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-07-2018, 12:29 AM
  3. WTB MSP Floor Mats
    By iamthewheelman in forum Want To Buy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-05-2014, 12:14 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-03-2013, 05:58 AM
  5. Floor Mats
    By DSM2MSP in forum Mazdaspeed Protege
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-31-2004, 09:16 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •