Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Floor Mats?

Registered Member

2019 CX-5 GT-R

2019 Floor Mats?

Just picked up a 2019 and it looks like my usual go-to brands (Weathertech and Husky) don't have the custom mats available yet. Does anyone know if the dimensions changed from 2018 model? Thanks!

Registered Member

2019 Mazda CX-5 Signature; 2017 Mazda MX-5 RF/GT/LE

I have a set of Weathertechs in my '17 and plan to transfer them to my '19 Signature when it arrives.

AFAIK nothing has changed with the floor dimensions between '17 and '19.
    You should be good to go by ordering for a '18.

ADDENDUM: The mats from my '17 fit perfectly in my '19.
    Last edited by Turborascal; 01-17-2019 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Additional fitment information
    2019 Soul Red Crystal Metallic CX-5 Signature
    2017 Machine Gray Metallic MX-5 Miata RF/GT/MT Launch Edition
    2019 Racing Orange MX-5 Miata RF/MT 30th Anniversary Edition on order
    27 Mazdas since 1974

Registered Member

2018 Mazda CX5 GT Blue

Genuine Mazda CX-5 Premium Floor Liners (2nd Row) 00VP-CX-5FL2-0

Genuine Mazda CX-5 Premium Floor Liners (1st Row) 00VP-CX-5FL1-0

Search for these part numbers on ebay. I see no reason why the 2019 model is any different. Anyway, the above mats are sold by Canada dealers and are really nice with the CX5 logo etc. They shipped to USA in about a week.

Registered Member

Carless

I bought 2017 husky liners for my 2018. Your good to buy 2018 for 2019. Those sites are usually slow to update.

Registered Member

2019 CX-5 GTR, 1991 Miata

I just got back from the WeatherTech Factory Store; the 2018 mats fit perfectly, as does the cargo liner.

Registered Member

Mazda 2018 CX-5 GT Tech

Get the 3DMaxpider ones, they made the premium OEM mats so the quailty is top notch with covering for dead paddle and about 70% of the OEM price.

Registered Member

Cx-5

Quote Originally Posted by eniahal View Post
    Get the 3DMaxpider ones, they made the premium OEM mats so the quailty is top notch with covering for dead paddle and about 70% of the OEM price.
    The cheapest I can find the 3DMaxpider ones for are $150 for 4. Mazdas official site has the OEM ones for $125

Registered Member

19 CX-5 Signature

Quote Originally Posted by Skittles View Post
    The cheapest I can find the 3DMaxpider ones for are $150 for 4. Mazdas official site has the OEM ones for $125
    I don*t know if I*d say the Maxpiders are cheaper than oem but I will say imho they*re better and well worth the extra $. Just one person*s opinion who*s had 3 sets of Maxpiders with a daughter who has the oems and bought Maxpiders too. Take a close look at the two before deciding.
    19 CX-5 Signature
    Snowflake White Pearl (aka “white”)

Registered Member

Mazda 2018 CX-5 GT Tech

Quote Originally Posted by Skittles View Post
    Oops sorry my American friends, it seems that the premium mat that 3DMaxpider produced is only available in Canada (see link below) https://mazdashop.ca/products/premiu...2017-2018-2019
    The main difference between the all-weather and premium ones is cover for dead pedal, the all-weather ones is heavy with solid rubber which isnt bad at all but the lack of cover for dead pedal is a deal breaker for me.

Registered Member

19 CX-5 Signature

Quote Originally Posted by eniahal View Post
    Oops sorry my American friends, it seems that the premium mat that 3DMaxpider produced is only available in Canada (see link below) https://mazdashop.ca/products/premiu...2017-2018-2019
    The main difference between the all-weather and premium ones is cover for dead pedal, the all-weather ones is heavy with solid rubber which isnt bad at all but the lack of cover for dead pedal is a deal breaker for me.
    The oem mats in your link above look very similar design and material as the Maxpiders; maybe they are made for Mazda? Nearly identical except the oem has more ridges and the logo molded in.

Not a fan of too many ridges and channels myself, just too hard to clean. Guess it depends on your winter climate though, if you have a lot of snowy shoes the deep channels are good.
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

Registered Member

SUV

No one should be choosing the Weathertech over the Husky liners for the 2017-2019 Mazda CX-5.

I closely compared both, pulling images from their websites, and putting them side-by-side.

The Husky liners have SIGNIFICANTLY better coverage on the drivers side (up the dead pedal) and second row (further under front seats).

Husky is the way to go for this vehicle.

Registered Member

Mazda CX-5 Signature

Quote Originally Posted by bluegrass View Post
    No one should be choosing the Weathertech over the Husky liners for the 2017-2019 Mazda CX-5.

I closely compared both, pulling images from their websites, and putting them side-by-side.

The Husky liners have SIGNIFICANTLY better coverage on the drivers side (up the dead pedal) and second row (further under front seats).

Husky is the way to go for this vehicle.
    I bought Weathertech and see no issue with their coverage area. Are you just going off of pictures?

Registered Member

SUV

Quote Originally Posted by Sig cx-5 View Post
    I bought Weathertech and see no issue with their coverage area. Are you just going off of pictures?
    You might see no issues, but there is less coverage than the Husky mats provide.

The Husky mats...
    - Completely cover the dead pedal (instead of partially)
    - Completely cover the 'bump' on the inside corner of the front row (instead of going around it)
    - Second row mats extend further under the first row

In addition, the Husky cargo liner has the same look/style as the front mats.
    The Weathertech cargo liner looks like it came from a different company, with a mismatched design compared to the front mats.

Registered Member

Mazda CX-5 Signature

Quote Originally Posted by bluegrass View Post
    You might see no issues, but there is less coverage than the Husky mats provide.

The Husky mats...
    - Completely cover the dead pedal (instead of partially)
    - Completely cover the 'bump' on the inside corner of the front row (instead of going around it)
    - Second row mats extend further under the first row

In addition, the Husky cargo liner has the same look/style as the front mats.
    The Weathertech cargo liner looks like it came from a different company, with a mismatched design compared to the front mats.
    I stand corrected on the dead pedal side. I never noticed it until you brought it up. I'll have to make something to cover it better. As far as the rest, they cover quite well.

I do not like the WT cargo liner. I'm going with this one, which I believe is OEM: https://www.amazon.com/2017-Mazda-Ca...DA6X1FF6EG50PB

Registered Member

Mazda 2018 CX-5 GT Tech

Quote Originally Posted by kone View Post
    The oem mats in your link above look very similar design and material as the Maxpiders; maybe they are made for Mazda? Nearly identical except the oem has more ridges and the logo molded in.

Not a fan of too many ridges and channels myself, just too hard to clean. Guess it depends on your winter climate though, if you have a lot of snowy shoes the deep channels are good.
    Yes 3DMaxpider made the Mazda premium so the material is idenitical, but I went with 3DMaxpider ones for it's simple look and PRICE, it's selling on Amazon.ca for about 50 bucks cheaper than the OEMs, not much but its something.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by eniahal; 01-18-2019 at 04:29 PM.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast